Chris

2008 Forum Award Categories

116 posts in this topic

How about most Creative/Innovative member, on the basis of Writing, graphics styles, Topics, mods,etc?

I think only me and Connor animate here, so this'll be close haha.
ello maite... 3 of us. Thomas and Toxic used to do some animation too. I've seen few other around here who make their own animated stuff.

Vasco and I talked on YIM earlier today, and I thought he had a nice idea for an award: Best Member Comeback. Basically if a member was inactive for a considerable amount of time, came back and then liked by the forum, then they'd be in this category.

yeah, i am also thinking about it sometime ago, it think its a great idea

^That's a good idea, I remember there was a guy named K_P (had the logo on the back of a PSP as a sig but instead off PSP = K_P). But yeah he was a pretty cool guy, I don't really know what happened to him, he just kinda disappeared randomly. Can't really think of nominations right now but I'll probably post back later.

How about most Creative/Innovative member, on the basis of Writing, graphics styles, Topics, mods,etc?
ello maite... 3 of us. Thomas and Toxic used to do some animation too. I've seen few other around here who make their own animated stuff.

Oh ho ho ho. You're on C:<

3Ehh, Count me in guys that means 4, even I do animation I ecen do video Userbars and some other stuff !How come you guys forget me ! :unsure: