VCMP "Port"?

Ultraussie

so you wanna run a server? or you wanna join one?

if your joining one then the port will probably be 6667, i think thats it. if your gonna run a server for vcmp then you have to open ports on your router etc go to portforward.com and choose from there and it'll help.

Do you know any server IP's? This one wont work...

91.121.94.30:5192 <- i think thats littlewhiteys vcmp server, one of the most popular...hey. just open the VCMP client, and click internet, then you will see some servers there, just wait a minute or two for the list to refresh.

121. 94. 30: 5192 < or try that. im not too sure, ive just been googling.

anyways yeah , press Internet to see servers. if there are none there, then theres NO server for vcmp. tbh i stopped playing it because it crashed for me every 15 - 20 minutes (no idea why) and cause SAMP was out and yeah lol.

91.121.94.30:5192 <- i think thats littlewhiteys vcmp server, one of the most popular...hey. just open the VCMP client, and click internet, then you will see some servers there, just wait a minute or two for the list to refresh.

anyways yeah , press Internet to see servers. if there are none there, then theres NO server for vcmp. tbh i stopped playing it because it crashed for me every 15 - 20 minutes (no idea why) and cause SAMP was out and yeah lol.

Hmm, Theres no internet button on mine.... But thanks anyway!!!

Edited by Ultraussie

BTW, I have the launcher open, I cant get past the launcher stage >:(