GTAspotter

Blocked off

One, it doesn't matter if the case shows you a cable or not, it's what's in the game that is the real thing, also the cable is on the south point of Staunton Island not at the airport. Two, I believe there isn't a ghost town in LCS.

You can pass those "cables" if you go by another way to SSV, also there is NO ghost town in GTA LCS.

Oh right thats a shame i want to drive a boat there

One, it doesn't matter if the case shows you a cable or not, it's what's in the game that is the real thing, also the cable is on the south point of Staunton Island not at the airport. Two, I believe there isn't a ghost town in LCS.

No its at the ferry port and at the hills near the west of staunton :thumbsdown:

Edited by GTAspotter

From my memory of LCS, There's no such thing as ghost town (As there was no other type of scenery blocked off from the game) in LCS. Those cables that are suppose to prevent you from getting to Shoreside Vale, and both ways are blocked, but around the airport you can find a boat available off the plains take off road.

I might be wrong, but this is just a piece of raw memory from the game, I haven't played it in years.

I can't remember if it was GTA3 or LCS that had a boat near one of the runways at the airport. You could always go there and check.

As for the ghost town, it isn't in LCS.

It's been awhile but as I recall after you take Salvatore to Staunten Island there's a glitch (at least on PS2) that

temporally opens the bridge to SSV. I think it goes away after the next mission but you have time to explore &

collect weapons.

What? is this before you unlock shoreside or after? :erm: