Something I made for TOXIC !

Alvas.

Hole Shit, Alvas, you cease to amaze me. :P

I love the effect which makes the car look like it's going ultra fast. Dude, I really want to learn how you do that effect (Coming from someone who should of learnt this before :P). I dunno if you used brushes, but whatever that brush pack is, could you tell, if it's not, then could you post the tutorial you got this effect from? It looks real amazing mate.

You've improved from zero to like number 100. Heh, good work Alvas, keep it up. I believe Toxic would be amazed with your work.

@TM: Thanks dude ! And actually they are all some good use of c4d's and smudging none else !

@Evoz: I do not have any paricular site for c4d's I just search in google for c4d's and I get them ! Also I want to tell you that I rotated,freetransformed,colored the c4d a lot to make it match the theme of the sig !

@Thomas: I am really amazed to see that someone like you,TM,Evoz and many other gfx designers are amazed by my work! BTW Where have you been cant really see you in the forums now ?

I'm usually on in the nightime and you are a couple of timezones ahead of me (i.e. Many timezones in front of Britain). I've only just started becoming active again because of the exams finishing. I have to extremely agree with TM as well, I used to criticize your graphics but now I think you are turning out to be the lead Graphics designer on here who regularly posts graphics :)

I might start up with Graphics again sometime over the month but I won't be making another store.

Edited by Thomas.