Grand Theft Auto leaving America

Ultraussie

....Like my own dumb country, Australia. It should contain NO STEROTYPES, maybye base the city off The Gold Coast, which will be easy to match for size, as its alittle on the small side. It has lots of cool buildings and shit. We could also go to UK like in "The Getaway", Russia, Japan, or China, which would be interesting....

Dont mention France though.

Hahaha lol, yeah GTA set in Australia, that would be awesome. They so have to set it in sydney or something. I swear someone mentioned something like this but it was GTA: Cronulla Race Riots or some shit. Like a mod for SA lmao.

Yeah they did do a GTA in london, but i never played that.

Yeah, I Remember the Cronulla shit on the news. Thank god I dont live in Sydney. It should be the Gold Coast, since the size part is easy to match, and theres allot of hills and tall builings for stunt jumps, or Melbourne, because it has a nice Mafia setting.

gtamfll0.jpg

gtacronullabeachln6.jpg

Dont tell me you just made the pics JUST FOR THIS POST!!!! :coolthumbup:

Centerlink? Love it mate. :clapping: There should be a rampage-style mission with a flamethrower: Kill all the centerlink workers so they give you a larger bonus.

Lol!!!

So much for Cronulla beach, that could make a good mission :thumbsup:

*First non-Aussie to post in thread*

Dunno if it would be that good tbh :P

And you HAVE to have stereotypes, that's what makes it fun. Especially for us in England, everyone knows Australia is where we sent all the criminals and that you're all descendants of them :P

But no your country is actually pretty cool and I'd like to go there someday, would be nice seeing it in a GTA but I don't think it'll ever happen, just wouldn't fit the whole theme of the game IMO.

When I saw the topic title, I thought Rockstar Games were literally leaving America, until I read the whole topic. :P

Australia seems like a nice place for Grand Theft Auto, but does Australia approve of them actually making a game, where we can literally run over someone, and in a hot sunny place like Australia? I wouldn't know what they would say, but the fact is, seeing Australia having the edited version of GTA IV, I'm guessing there's a possibility that their may be, but I don't think they would like it.

It would be cool though, I mean, move away from America and try a new place out and see what it's like. But they tend to use America more often in most of their games.

For the UK, I'm guessing The Getaway was the only game that had similar stuff GTA, only that it was in the UK. I don't really mind having a GTA in the UK, would be pretty cool, but The Getaway was the only title I know who made their game successful in a UK based environment. GTA would do good too, but the idea of having it in the UK makes me think it's gonna be like the next Getaway.

I dunno about the rest though, seems their wouldn't be potential in those places.

Now I shall reply to your posts. First up, the admin.

*First non-Aussie to post in thread*

A japanese guy posted just before you lol....

Dunno if it would be that good tbh :P

And you HAVE to have stereotypes, that's what makes it fun. Especially for us in England, everyone knows Australia is where we sent all the criminals and that you're all descendants of them :P

Yeah, we need some Bogan charaters, but we cant have Paul Hogans. We arent all criminals, My familytree in Australia sources from Pioneers who came from Scotland. But in GTA, the charaters can have any warped joke, and controversy is natrual.

"KILL THE HIHITAIN DICKHEADS" from GTAVC fired up some Hihitain groups irl.

But no your country is actually pretty cool and I'd like to go there someday, would be nice seeing it in a GTA but I don't think it'll ever happen, just wouldn't fit the whole theme of the game IMO.

Ok.....

Melbourne has its mobsters and mafia, Sydney has corput cops that go up bikie gangs asses, and The Gold Coast has "Schoolies", at the end of every end of year exam, Teenagers from all over pile up partying at Surfers Paradise. could make a good mission :bleh: *Stop Animation lol*

Now for Azn, Japanese guy mentioned earlier.

Japan would be great if it were based on Imports and racing, but GTA isn't primarily about that.

Australia would be funny as hell, bumping into pedestrians "get outta 'ere!"

Japanese Fast and The Furious? Ewwww.........

Australian bumping in peds "Shove it up your ass ya rude bastarrd!" sounds awesome....

Now for Mr. Medival man.

I always wanted a Medieval GTA. Like you can steal horses, pillage villages, get chased by rangers and knights, kill kings and drinking ale in pubs

Grand Theft Horse And Carridge?

Oh, and BTW, imagine hot coffe and stripclubs lol!!!!

Wheres you flamethrower mate? Oh, get thy old musket ey?

Ok... Last but not least

Australia get's a bad rap. We're not that bad... GTA: Terra Australis. Oh yeah.

Face it, we are that bad, save for our awesome elite Military, The Presets, AC/DC, worlds tallest residental building, and maybye some cool cars we export to the US to be sold as Pontiacs :)

Edited by Ultraussie

Go to alchemy school & learn how to make Greek Fire. :clapping:

Quickly Robin, to the Wiki-mobile!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire

For a few seconds I thought you said "Geek fire" lol.

But yeah, That is ok. But still, "Grand theft horse and carridge" may not be very poupular...

Try out some roleplay servers on SAMP.

PS: Runescape, I am Musle345 there :P

i think that in the futere will be gta in other country i think that will be in rusia because nico bellic og gta 4

Dont pretend to be an American, your still not safe, there are Australians on this forum. But now you made it ovious your a russian with you crap english (Your maybye your a really dumb american), we wont flame you. And what does this have to do with Niko Bellic from Russia? He came from Serbia!!!!

• 3 years later...

I think Rockstar should make a Grand Theft Auto game in Australia. Australia has one of the biggest GTA fanbases in the world, and there are lots of GTA fans and GTA players in Australia. Give them something to be pleased about.

If a GTA game was to be made in Australia, it should be based in Melbourne, as a lot of crime happened in Melbourne during the '80s and the '90s. Base the game in that time period, with the protagonist as a mafia mobster working for parodies of real-life mobsters like Carl Williams.