multiplayer is lolicious fun for me.

bobster

Made my own Version of Opiums "Glock Rocket"

And look what it works on ?

clipsize 10

max ammo 1500

Can rapid fire rockets and other players in muliplayer can see it,

If any one gets near me in game and has a cop on them they will fire rockets at that user as the cops use the glock

makes me lol XD

other players dont shoot rockets tho XD only NPC And Your self XDXDXD

But ye ive done some of my guinee pig testing

also my epic explosives work in multiplayer roflz

No ones been bothered cuz i havnt abused it and done it out the way so ye :/

33254iw.png

Also something else i had an idea for

I was originally doin it thru the gta iv files

But i might start making a custom browser hooked as an overlay in game

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=34nl5j4&s=4

Edited by bobster

Man, & you are usin the steam version of the game ??

If not, what are you using then to mod ? I been at GTAF for awhile reading up on modding, trying some things they have over there but it seems ppl w/ discs are having limited to no luck w/ any of the "mod enablers" ..

I was able to use one, get my game to load up w/ a handling.dat enhancement but I tabbed out for a sec cuz pix were disappearing, then it halted the game. I think its that damned securom .. I dont care about making copies of games, stealing, thats not me, I'd just like to do cool things like you have.. One guy as a test, even turned the vehicles headlight beams to green, just simple things like that.. We're not rewriting the whole friggin game and then tryin to resell it !!

I think securom came str8 outta hell and we should send it back there "time to nuke-at sumbitch, boyyyys, republican space rangers, uh rangers-a space, uhhh, DAMMIT!!", lol .. Excuse the expletives, but those guys trip me out, lol ...

Actually, I jus came across an article where EA in sept was being sued over securom & not disclosing information about the particulars ...

http://www.custompc.co.uk/news/604914/ea-s...-drm/page1.html

Anyways, cool shot/mod Bobster, now how can the rest of us do the same ?!