26 replies to this topic

#21 Diggy_Diggy_Dwarf

Diggy_Diggy_Dwarf

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

I kind of have a problem related to this. The same thing happens to me but instead the memory says 206 / 53 Resoarce Usage and everything is at its lowest. My graphics is an AMD Radeon HD 7450A.

#22 Vaffa

Vaffa

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

Can you make a short video? I'm italian, and my english is very bad xD. Thanks for the help

#23 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:14 AM

The serious gamers I've seen posting really scoff any notion of Shared System RAM, but I always set my BIOS to share an appropriate amount of RAM, the idea behind that is that when resources aren't requiring the stick RAM you bought and installed, it can go partially toward graphics chores the computer is processing, and though dedicated RAM is always the fastest, easily accessed by the GPU, great strides have been made for memory management on the system by the CPUs in particular, and at any rate. Adjusting RAM and the BIOS shared resources in older machines is the best way to amp up the capabilities without too much expense.
One such person nearly denied that there was any BIOS option to share system RAM, which is ludicrous in my book. I can show anyone a picture or video of such an option, if they think this doesn't exist. And of course, it depends on the BIOS, newer versions of the age old BIOS offer much more in the way of GUI tweaking and board user controls

Edited by BlackListedB, 26 August 2012 - 03:17 AM.

#24 chesda1990

chesda1990

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Cambodia 

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

Hey man,
I've followed most of ur instruction on how to bypass GTA IV memory restrictions but when I log in after typing -norestrictions and -nomemrest on the GTA luaucher shortcut, the memory is cut by haft. But that is not the problem, the problem is that I don't know how to add -norestrictions and -norestrict while it is in the stream after I luach option. So could u please let me know how to add comman into the stream please?

Will be much appreciated and looking forward to see ur answer soon,

Sincerely
Chesda

#25 chesda1990

chesda1990

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Cambodia 

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

oh yeah, one more thing is that after I edited the shortcut, it won't let me go to the actual game at all. the game only show me the same cover clip of random people like forever. any idea?

#26 raqeebr-786

raqeebr-786

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

i can do glitches on how to go underground and how to crack the game its VERY EASY

#27 Mahipalsinh

Mahipalsinh

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • India 

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

I had installed GTA VI from friend's CD.. and it wasn't getting activated ... and i found FEDOR Launcher for GTA VI ... it could open GTA VI without activation but every time i open it, it looked @worse quality, the resolution shown up in settings was 1366x768 but it was actually look like 800x600 .. and texture quality was low every time i open it and be on it even if i changed. but then I found that when i save this settings and test benchmark, then it runs on the suitable resolution , but till i stop playing .. when I restart it, I have to change all settings and testing benchmark all those stuffs.. But i got an idea to correct it by reading the post and everyone's replies ,,, So THANK YOU TO ALL ...Attached File  Thank-you.jpg   10.68KB   0 downloads

Edited by Mahipalsinh, 24 January 2013 - 07:23 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users