Spam Attacks

Sherman

Alright, we just had a spam attack by multiple people. I am, thanks to Skyline, cleaning up the mess using his account, and suspending the members as I go. If there is ever a spam attack like this, please refrain from posting. Keeping the recent posts all by the spammers makes the clean up easier.

Thank you for your time, and thank you Skyline for offering your account for the clean up process. Much appreciated.

Damn you spaz, you didnt comment on my post! :pissedred:

Anyways, thats the point, if everyone lives in the same GMT, there will be a time where the site will be more vulnerable, you should make the staff from everywhere, to cover most time zones... get it?(comment on my post above too! )

Yeah, like me, after all, im beeing a model member!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Aint i?(please comment on this, :lol: )

You are some-what a model member. But you flip out on people easily.

Anyways, thats the point, if everyone lives in the same GMT, there will be a time where the site will be more vulnerable, you should make the staff from everywhere, to cover most time zones... get it?(comment on my post above too! )

Chris lives in the UK, I live in Florida((USA)). I'm not sure where Skyline lives but I believe he lives in the US. I'm almost always on, so I pretty much patrol the boards 24-7.

Well, that happens everywhere once in a while I dont think is a big deal and everything was cleared in no time.

With 2 mods in the UK and 2 more in USA, and some others I dont know where, the job can be done, and it wont be so hard.

Well, that happens everywhere once in a while I dont think is a big deal and everything was cleared in no time.

With 2 mods in the UK and 2 more in USA, and some others I dont know where, the job can be done, and it wont be so hard.

Yeah, those spammers and their posts were gone in no time, while I was being PM-attacked. If we have like 4-5 mods on and Chris, they'd have to bring like a giant gang of spammers to get anywhere.

Yeah, like me, after all, im beeing a model member!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Aint i?(please comment on this, :lol: )

You have a short temper and flip out too easily as Spaz said.

I live near the UK actually i'm 1 hour infront of the UK and i've been here for long, so maybe i can be a mod?

But you're only 12 and too immature in my opinion, at the moment. Besides, Denmark is only an hour in front of me so we are mostly on at the same times.

Currently we have staff in quite seperated timezones, which is imperative for an international board like this.

Millermagic - GMT -0600

Spaz - GMT -0500

Skyline - GMT -0500

Cough7007 - GMT -0500

PyrOxide - GMT 0

Jason290 - GMT 0

Earthbound - GMT+ 0930

Yeah, those spammers and their posts were gone in no time, while I was being PM-attacked. If we have like 4-5 mods on and Chris, they'd have to bring like a giant gang of spammers to get anywhere.

*cough* i told you to stop him, you hadnt even realized. *cough*

Chris, im mature, i can stop flipping out on people, i just do it for fun :lol: , when im bored. And well, i suppose you know i can be a big model for people! right? :pissedred: ROLF