car driving angle

mattymaxx

now ive played gta 3, vice city and san andreas, all fantastic and so far gta 4 is awesome too (playing on pc)

one thing that is annopying me though is the camera angle, espically while driving...

You have to move the camera angel with the mouse while your driving, which i find very annoying. why cant they keep it like it was in gta 3 vice city .etc

is there a mod, or setting in options sso the viewing angle while driving the cars around stays behind the car... :thumbsdown:

now ive played gta 3, vice city and san andreas, all fantastic and so far gta 4 is awesome too (playing on pc)

one thing that is annopying me though is the camera angle, espically while driving...

You have to move the camera angel with the mouse while your driving, which i find very annoying. why cant they keep it like it was in gta 3 vice city .etc

is there a mod, or setting in options sso the viewing angle while driving the cars around stays behind the car... :thumbsdown:

Yeah the camera annoys me too. Basically the camera is the same as it was in SA, VC and III its just slower. It takes a while for it to get in the right place. I haven't heard of a mod that fixes this though.

Yep, same w/ me, definately makes it more challenging, its like its a passive instead of active camera mode.. I'm hoping there will be some fixes to allow for mods or more reliable ones on retail versions.. I think you also really need a controller or I do for best gaming experience. I'm waitin to see what support for controllers may come w/ the patch..