When to save before "fate" missions...

Crafty1980

Hi there,

Can anyone write a quick list of when to save the game so that you can easily go back and choose each "fate" path?

Or, what would be absolutely brilliant... does it even let you save the game before you have to make the decisions?

I want to be able to play out every path but not have to start right from the very beginning!

I've already had to choose if that bloke hanging off the roof lives or dies... I chose to let him live - Have no idea what that means for the future of the game though!!! I wish I'd saved the game before that mission though... :(

List would be so helpful!!

Thanks

Hi there,

Can anyone write a quick list of when to save the game so that you can easily go back and choose each "fate" path?

Or, what would be absolutely brilliant... does it even let you save the game before you have to make the decisions?

I want to be able to play out every path but not have to start right from the very beginning!

I've already had to choose if that bloke hanging off the roof lives or dies... I chose to let him live - Have no idea what that means for the future of the game though!!! I wish I'd saved the game before that mission though... :(

List would be so helpful!!

Thanks

Oh, first time playin Crafty ? Aww man, dont spoil it for him !! I'll try not to as well ...

You should decide who/what you choose... You can turn autosave on/off, so yea, if its on, it will save after each mission.. Just remember w/ autosave on, it saves on top of the previous save, so, if say by the 8th mission, you had a decision to make did so, then by the 10th mission had another one that was affected by the previous decision, your chance of reloading 8th mission is gone cuz the game already saved ontop of it... I jus normally turn it off, save manually in different slots, specially if I come to a mission that I'm given a decision to make ...

In other words, I save first save in slot 1, then next mission, if there is no decision to make, I save ontop 1rst, but if by the 3rd mission, I'm given a decision, after choosing, I will save in slot 2, so if something happened, I can go back to slot 1 & reload my previous save ... Its part of the interest of the game Crafty, kinda figurin out what happens when ... ;)

I dont think there are many critical decision points, that is, that affect the path of the game, otherwise its like a decision of mercy over loyalty, so hmm, do I let him go by his promises of goodwill or take him out cuz the boss says so...

OH & ONE MORE THING, I can't post statistical data BUT sometimes you will see lil blue icons that look like "figures of a person", you can go to these icons for sort of "mini-missions", check em out, IF you see em.. When I playt, I saw several OVER TIME, I've not noticed any type of pattern, I playt through the game several times, I saw only 4 or 5, but then another occassion, I seen proly 7 or so... been awhile since I playt...

Thing is, there is a stat in the games accomplishments for these people ... it MAY be under MISC ... dunno.. I've not yet met up w/ all of the people, dunno if there is a trick to finding them all ..