What phone do you have?

Slyde

Nokia N81 . Not the 8GB version, just the normal one. It comes with a 2GB microSD, i can buy a 8GB card for like $50 if i really want that much space.

nokia-n81_002.jpg mine is the one on the right, the left one has some retarded blueish thing...mine is like silver/black

360degree view

it has ngage type games (buyable meh) , a headphone slot for regular headphones, Wi-Fi...oh and uses Symbian S60, not sure if that's much of a feature.

haha yeah. my mum still has V3 RAZR. Only problem is the battery is gone to shit. It works ok, but one minute it will say full battery, then like in 2 hours (after we leave the house) without making any calls or anything, the battery will be red. although thats the deal with most electronics / li-ion / ni-cd batteries isnt it?

Like hell it does, but I take care of my electronics, i.e. I don't drop them carelessly.

Can't say the same for my phone, always end up dropping it somehow. But yeah the main reason I got my phone was for the 2gb memory card that came with it so I can use it for music. And all the other basic phone functions.

Edit: Whoops forgot to post a pic of my phone. Samsung SGH-A737.

showimagelve.jpeg

Edited by Artur

Sony Ericsson W810i

got it for about a year now.

Same here. I freakin' hate this thing. I owned a Nokia 6288 prior to this. I've always loved Nokia phones, and always will. Sony can't make a good phone for shit - Why'd I buy this thing??

Funny, I've loved it since I had it. I loved the last Ericsson I had, too. The Ericsson phone line is one of the only things Sony can do right, besides TVs and stereos. I use to be a Nokia kid, too, but I definitely prefer my Sony over any Nokia I've ever owned.

A 'normal' Sony Ericsson is just like, epic compared to any 'normal' Nokia.

Nokia's just sit there looking old and giving a bad name to bricks. :(

Although, if all you wanna do is ring and text someone, then Nokia will be fine, although you can get much better for the price with a Sony Ericsson.

Edited by Connor

• 3 weeks later...