TGTAP turns six years old today!

Chris

Haven't been here nearly as long as some of the others but I've had a fun ass time over here. First discovered this site looking for GTA cheats and now I visit almost daily. An awesome accomplishment Chris, here's to another 6 six years? :D

Well you've been here longer than me. :)

As long as there are new GTA games coming out...I'll be here. Although, that might depend on a few other factors.

Congrats Chris! :clapping:

Sweet number six. :) Just curious Chris; how much bandwidth does TGTAP take up? :P

Currently it's around 2 terabytes a month, that's over 66 gigabytes a day, or nearly 3 gigabytes an hour. A fucking lot of bandwidth :)

Fuck me. Wow nice going. :P You just gotta hope your money doesn't run out. :lol:

Chris is rich, shut up :P

xD

Happy Anniversary TGTAP! :D Can't believe it's 6 years old, I've been here for almost 2 years now and soo many things happened

Starting with me getting warned for bumping old topics in my first days, getting a pissed off message from Tec9 & TM, the numerous posts some users including me made in the Random Post Topic, the closing of that topic, the wars from the War and RPing Zone which led to the deletion of that sub-forum :))), many good users left, the User-Dessert Period when there were few active users. Just to name a few ...

Sweet number six. :) Just curious Chris; how much bandwidth does TGTAP take up? :P

Currently it's around 2 terabytes a month, that's over 66 gigabytes a day, or nearly 3 gigabytes an hour. A fucking lot of bandwidth :)

HEY.....WHOZE SIX...HEREHAPPY BIRTHDAY :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clapping: :clapping: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :coolthumbup: :coolthumbup: :lolbounce: :lolbounce:

Lol, no wonder he got banned.

Congratulations on six years! I've only been here for one of those.