Sign in to follow this  
My_Nougat_Bitch

ONLY ONE CLEO MOD DOS'NT WORK FOR ME

IT'S THE PIMP MY CAR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE PUTTED ALL THE FILES IN MY CLEO FOLDER, BUT WHEN I PRESS THE 5 KEY IN MY GAME, THERE'S JUST APPAERING A BIG BOX WITHOUT TEXT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As i said..........I'VE PUTTED ALL THE FILES TO THE RIGHT DENSTANSIONS!!!!!!!! EVEN CLET_TEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Please help me!!

I have Installed Pimp My Car Mod using the automatic installer and placed the GXTHook.cleo in the CLEO directory and the .ftx file is also in place.

My problem is that I can see most of the text but when i select the driveby option or SPECIAL Option then there is a menu and you can still apply the mods but the text is not there. I've tried reinstalling the mod on a fresh GTA SA directory but the problem persists.

Please Help me!!

On 11/23/2008 at 2:32 AM, My_Nougat_Bitch said:

IT'S THE PIMP MY CAR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE PUTTED ALL THE FILES IN MY CLEO FOLDER, BUT WHEN I PRESS THE 5 KEY IN MY GAME, THERE'S JUST APPAERING A BIG BOX WITHOUT TEXT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As i said..........I'VE PUTTED ALL THE FILES TO THE RIGHT DENSTANSIONS!!!!!!!! EVEN CLET_TEXT!!!!!!!!!!