First screenshots of The Lost and Damned released

Chris

Rockstar have officially announced the downloadable content now by way of a press release. The press release gives a few more details in addition to what had been disclosed to USA Today earlier.

The Lost and Damned features a new main character and plot that intersects with the storyline of Grand Theft Auto IV; new missions that offer an entirely fresh way to explore Liberty City with new multiplayer modes, weapons and vehicles; and a diverse soundtrack with additional music - all with the incredible production values that are the trademarks of Grand Theft Auto.

Not your typical run of the mill DLC here, seems like R* are packing quite a lot of stuff into this. The press release also confirms a 17th February release date, and states pricing information and more details will be announced "soon".

Rockstar released alongside this the first screenshots of episode 1 of the downloadable content, The Lost and Damned. Of course it's running on the same game engine so no improved graphics or anything to look at. Also released was the logo for the episode, click that thumbnail for a stupidly high resolution version.

GTA_Ep1_wht_CMYK.jpg the-lost-and-damned-01.jpg the-lost-and-damned-02.jpg

the-lost-and-damned-03.jpg the-lost-and-damned-04.jpg

Enjoy!

GTA IV DLC screenshots

Wow no replies in over 12 hours? Haha but yeah great to see some screen shots. It'll be cool to ride along with a biker gang around the city killing the innocent :P All the new features sound great for a DLC, more like an expansion actually. Wondering what the price will be like, hopefully not too much but I have a feeling it'll be worth it.

Nope. I'm pretty sure it's exclusive to the 360, even though MS do own GFW.

Well I would not say that it would never come to PC, but it might take more time. As they now also sell the game through Steam so in reality releasing them as just download versions could be possible and if that happens they might release those "episode packs" in one release including them all in some later date. If the first episode pack sells good I would think they might consider porting it and other packs to other platforms.

Nope. I'm pretty sure it's exclusive to the 360, even though MS do own GFW.

Well I would not say that it would never come to PC, but it might take more time. As they now also sell the game through Steam so in reality releasing them as just download versions could be possible and if that happens they might release those "episode packs" in one release including them all in some later date. If the first episode pack sells good I would think they might consider porting it and other packs to other platforms.

I'd hope so... Fingers crossed.

Chris, good on you for keeping everyone so frequently posted on the world of GTA4 - Good stuff! :)

F***ing awsome! I myself is a GTA Fanboy but damn!! I love IV realy much that I beat IV 6 times. Now today I'm on Pegorino's Pride. But damn, I dont know what the hell you said Chris but I thought this was just for the PC. Is this another Grand Theft Auto Game or is this just a download shit? Man I just seen the shots but I want this game bad now since i seen it lol. Is this for the PS3?

F***ing awsome! I myself is a GTA Fanboy but damn!! I love IV realy much that I beat IV 6 times. Now today I'm on Pegorino's Pride. But damn, I dont know what the hell you said Chris but I thought this was just for the PC. Is this another Grand Theft Auto Game or is this just a download shit? Man I just seen the shots but I want this game bad now since i seen it lol. Is this for the PS3?

As Chris said, for the time being, we only know that it will be released on XBOX 360. It is downloaded content, not a new game.

As Chris said, for the time being, we only know that it will be released on XBOX 360. It is downloaded content, not a new game.

Ok okay. Im crossing my fingers for a download on PS3. ><. If it aint im getting an '360 just for that.

Ok okay. Im crossing my fingers for a download on PS3. ><. If it aint im getting an '360 just for that.

Haha, I'm with you there mate! :D

I knew it the DLC had to do something with either Johnny or I thought that i was going to be Niko again but getting revenge on Mr. Bulgarin..

Same here.

You never found out what happened to Johnny the biker after the diamond bust.

This indeed is looking to shape up quite well with the plot.

I knew it the DLC had to do something with either Johnny or I thought that i was going to be Niko again but getting revenge on Mr. Bulgarin..

Same here.

You never found out what happened to Johnny the biker after the diamond bust.

This indeed is looking to shape up quite well with the plot.

Yeah I bet L&D is just going to show more details about the other characters (Elisabetta , Jacob , The Lost , and probably Ray Boccino ). This version is way cool. Worth downloading it. :)

EDIT: But there's something odd, I never even heard of the "Damned" biker gang in IV. I thought it was just The Lost and Angels of Death.

Edited by Husky

great, bike riding, time to suck-as and over-doing the euphoria physics even more when I keep falling off :lolbounce: but now, its johnny's turn, niko has had enough, but i dont get how its supposed 2 work, they cant just blank your niko progress, and i cant just STOP seeing Kiki, im interested...

It's an add-on, it doesn't effect your old game at all. You can still play the original.