- - - - -

My friend let me borrow LCS, anything fun i can do with it on PSP? Tips or tricks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bulletproofboy

Hired Muscle

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 07:03 PM

in 20 minutes i am already done many missions, i also done the mission where you have to drive a car but vincenzo sets you up and u crush his car,im on the mission after that.

i wanna mess around anything fun to do? tips or tricks or anything fun

#2 Spider-Vice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:01 PM

Stunts, Side-Missions...
Also, don't say "SPOILERS DONT LOOK!", if you want to spoil something use the Spoiler tags:

[spoiler]Text Here[/spoiler]

Posted Image

#3 WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:36 PM

for god sake get it! lol. you can just spawn a whole bunch of explosive barrels anywhere and then shoot one and BOOM! lol. tons of other stuff too.

if the vcs cheat device is anything to go off, you will have fun for a few hours easily. but it might crash ur psp (it will just turn off, no problems/issues).

or play multiplayer with someone else that has it. thats all i can think of. LCS is a sorta boring city imo

#4 TrialByFire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:56 PM

it all depends what you are into i suppose some people would be amused for hours by going on a massive killing spree others by doing ludicrous stunts for hours on end the best way to find out what you want to do is to just mess about around LC yourself and see whats what

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#5 Bulletproofboy

Hired Muscle

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:25 PM

I gave it back lol
I posted this like 3 weeks ago, gave it back last week

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users