Key to the City

fatalgamer

People getting their key to the city achievement was on the main page. Here is the topic for it. I've had mine for about two months now. This is the first time I've ever beat a Grand Theft Auto game 100%! Then again how could you not? Its just such a monumental game. Do you guys have Key to the City? Do you plan on getting it?

Well people are actually getting sent a key in the mail from Rockstar Games if they got 100% by a certain date.

My PS3 was conveniently broken when this was going on. Aren't I lucky.

I didn't complete it in time either. I wanted to play it slow and enjoy it as well. I think it is better that way. Though the key would be freakin sweet to have, just to say you have it.

P.S. Bianca Beauchamp is fucking hot!

Well people are actually getting sent a key in the mail from Rockstar Games if they got 100% by a certain date.

My PS3 was conveniently broken when this was going on. Aren't I lucky.

I didn't complete it in time either. I wanted to play it slow and enjoy it as well. I think it is better that way. Though the key would be freakin sweet to have, just to say you have it.

P.S. Bianca Beauchamp is fucking hot!

I was done with the main storyline before this contest was announced and I wasn't intending to get 100% until I heard about this contest and not long after, my PS3 broke.

P.S. I know. :P

Edited by Harwood Butcher