THIS IS BS!

Littlesegall

Ok really. Has everybody died? There have been no requests in the shops, no new topics, no showcases, C'MON!! What do I have to do to reignite the spark? This place use to be so lively! TM™ posting his great works, Huckleberry Pie making his funny strawberryland GTA spoofs, and now it all went moosh. Please, help revive it!

Yeah, mainly it's the only forum here that's gonna end up inactive. Although most of the time people will be posting their own stuff on here, it will be a bit active, but then later, it will turn inactive. But just right now, people are busy with lives, or are busy with other stuff right now, it will get active later throughout.

Yea, I guess you're all right. But I've never seen it likes this. Someone says a clincher, such as "O ok it's fine now" then the entire topic just shuts in on itself. Everyone who has had a siggy made for them has changed it to something else, and it seems nobody cares anymore. I know we still have life's, but part of my life is in this place, as I wish to become a graphic designer when I grow up, and this place is great practice and experience, and that isn't worth anything if it doesn't happen.

To be honest, the graphic department of TGTAP isn't what it use to be... And before any of you previous posters tries to agree with me, YOU WEREN'T HERE. It's a lot of tut-kiddies, trend-kiddies, and people who think HAWT CHIKZ makes everything awesome.

Quite frankly, I've entirely ignored the graphics department for years now. I doubt any of you even know I own Photoshop.

To be honest, the graphic department of TGTAP isn't what it use to be... And before any of you previous posters tries to agree with me, YOU WEREN'T HERE. It's a lot of tut-kiddies, trend-kiddies, and people who think HAWT CHIKZ makes everything awesome.

Quite frankly, I've entirely ignored the graphics department for years now. I doubt any of you even know I own Photoshop.

Well actually, back in 2006 when I myself was a newb, and when the gang scene was starting, you did make a gang signature up for DS, right? Well, if so, then that's probably the only thing I've seen from you. If not, then I've never seen anything from you. :/

Plus I wasn't around at the time TGTAP first started, so I haven't really got a clue on how things were like back then. So you can say I wasn't here, but probably towards the end of 06' I was.

Well actually, back in 2006 when I myself was a newb, and when the gang scene was starting, you did make a gang signature up for DS, right? Well, if so, then that's probably the only thing I've seen from you. If not, then I've never seen anything from you. :/

Plus I wasn't around at the time TGTAP first started, so I haven't really got a clue on how things were like back then. So you can say I wasn't here, but probably towards the end of 06' I was.

The gang scene started in 04, I do believe. And yes, I made the DS sig. But I also make any sig I use. But I don't bother posting things on here anymore.

Come on Spaz, don’t throw your seniority around. No one likes that. :P

If someone really wanted to…they could just look through old topics. So “nubz” could agree with you whether you like it or not. But really, who would want to agree with you.

Here, [sarcasm][/sarcasm], throw some sarcasm tags around if you'd like.

yeah, every forum experience passive periods. I'm expecting that the forums will come active again by December, since it is elections and awards, and everyone is on vacation, so they will have more time to visit this place.

and sorry for not being active recently, i'm away at that time. But its nice, i saw lots of hot people, and koreans...

I am away because I'm bored most the time. I stopped making graphics because demand is getting very low now and people are beginning to make Graphics on their own. I would still happily make them but my shop is closed so people will have to find other means of requesting. I only really do sigs for myself or the Fiores. I would do it for anyone else, for free ofcourse.

I don't use Photoshop, in my own opinion it is crap but my sister can't stop going on about how good her graphics are with Photoshop and yet mine are just as good done in Fireworks. If people go on about something I don't like it. :P

I hope to get back on the Graphics scene before December, when I have done my exams, right now it is not possible to do graphics so quick and easily. Watch the space below the post when I might be coming back (i.e. Sig Space)

yeah, every forum experience passive periods. I'm expecting that the forums will come active again by December, since it is elections and awards, and everyone is on vacation, so they will have more time to visit this place.

and sorry for not being active recently, i'm away at that time. But its nice, i saw lots of hot people, and koreans...

Agreed; there are times that people are too busy to stay at the board and chat at each other...

bsspartarn8.gif

Edit:(meh)

A few good members interested in graphics will probably join the forums and stick around once Gta4 releases for PC, also with awards and elections (for which I will most probably be inactive) will get people active

mangleonidas.jpg

spartaaaa.png

No, this is madness... Anyway, I'll be posting more stuff here at the Graphics & Writer's Pad...

bsspartarn8.gif

Edit:(meh)

A few good members interested in graphics will probably join the forums and stick around once Gta4 releases for PC, also with awards and elections (for which I will most probably be inactive) will get people active

LOL

"this is madness"

No, this is:

spartaaa.gif

THIS IS SARAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Come on Spaz, don’t throw your seniority around. No one likes that. :P

If someone really wanted to…they could just look through old topics. So “nubz” could agree with you whether you like it or not. But really, who would want to agree with you.

My seniority allows me to throw my seniority around. :tongue:

And ACTUALLY, no they couldn't.... Simply because the older topics don't exist anymore.... Seeing as this board has been entirely shut-down and re-done.... Three? Four times? At least three. Shiiiiit, nigga, I've been here longer than Invision Power Board.

[sarcasm][sarcasm][sarcasm] Except for the second half of the reply, that was all total serious shit and shit.....

I don't use Photoshop, in my own opinion it is crap but my sister can't stop going on about how good her graphics are with Photoshop and yet mine are just as good done in Fireworks. If people go on about something I don't like it. :P

A. That doesn't mean PHOTOSHOP sucks, it means she just sucks at Photoshop.

B. Fireworks fucking blows. I'm still on Photoshop 7((have CS3, just haven't gotten around to installing it)), and it is still better than Fireworks. I use to have Fireworks MX, and it was inferior to Photoshop 7. Of course, now Adobe owns Fireworks, and the new versions have little things from Photoshop in it((so HA!)). But really, Fireworks isn't really for graphics. That isn't where it shines, from what I know.