Sign in to follow this  
Alvas.

Eazy's GFX Gallery !

What do you think about Alvas's Graphics ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Eazy's Graphics ?

• They are rocking !
    • Awesome !
    • Good !
    • I Dont like them !

TOXIC    1
Something New !

Veyron-sigzrd.png

Why do I see you grabbing attention just in time when I made a new sig myself? Coincidence? Not really. You yourself haven't given your SOTW entry but had time for "Something New!"

Alvas.    10

Nah i didnt even know which car it was before looking for its name lol !

And TOXIC Man my SOTW Entry is ready just waiting for others to submit their entry !

Alvas.    10

Well yeah since I am closing My sig shop you can request something here but can you wait for 2-3 days I don't have photoshop now. I am downloading it only a little of it is completed.

I hope you can ? ^_^

Alvas.    10

Here's your sig Steam.... Its done.

Abstract-built-24vg3.png

[table][tr][th][img=http://www.imagelodge.net/imgs/alvasi/Abstract-built-24vg3.png][/th][/tr][/table]

If you use it credit me and if you don't,don't.

Hey Eazy, can you, like, make a better banner for my forum? Abstract pink background with Strawberry Shortcake characters from this site (hint: click on a character, and then print-screen them). And oh, add the words "Strawberryland Forum" on it, with the tag "THE UNOFFICIAL STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE MESSAGEBOARD" at the bottom. Make it elegant and :awesome:, dude...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Alvas.    10

Yeah I will make them whenever I get time.

Do you need all of the characters I can't use all of them since it will spoil the banner. What text do you want ?

EDIT: Looks like you were editing the post when I was posting mine. I will do it in a few days. You want all the characters ?

Edited by Eazy.

Yeah I will make them whenever I get time.

Do you need all of the characters I can't use all of them since it will spoil the banner. What text do you want ?

EDIT: Looks like you were editing the post when I was posting mine. I will do it in a few days. You want all the characters ?

Some of them, preferrably Strawberry and Huck.

Alvas.    10

You are lucky that I didn't start on it till now :P. I will start on it tonight. Can you gimme some credit for it ? Something like banner by EaZy or something like that anywhere on the site would make me happy. :D

You are lucky that I didn't start on it till now :P. I will start on it tonight. Can you gimme some credit for it ? Something like banner by EaZy or something like that anywhere on the site would make me happy. :D

OK, thanks. I'll try to credit you in my site, don't worry.