Eazy's GFX Gallery !

Alvas.

What do you think about Alvas's Graphics ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Eazy's Graphics ?

• They are rocking !
    • Awesome !
    • Good !
    • I Dont like them !

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually share my .PSD's because of the large number of rippers around the internet.....but since you need it...send me a pm if you are really in need of it. ;)

BTW on which website are you using it.

Edited by Eazy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

What are you doing !!?! I'll not say a word. Just compare. http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/topic/20140-eazys-gfx-gallery/page__view__findpost__p__365539

Got it? Man the current one looks like you bought PS yesterday.... No offense but look just at it, everything messed up, the 'eazy' text doesn't look as serious as you've put in the Quote. And the else part, is just out of my reach of understanding. Now go to PS and Shove a nice sig in your topic's ass.

Is it that or I'm losing my judging powers..

Edited by TOXIC

Well its based on voting. So we'll leave it to them and see who wins. Maybe I am not getting votes because I was late ? Who knows.

@TOXIC - ...

5ls07r.jpg

Ok I just put my ass on PS and made something. Now tell me which one is better ?

Edited by Eazy.

By the time you posted, I came up with a new sig. Thanks for your advice.

But here's the new one I made...

262nuwh.jpg

If you look closely you will notice TGTAP watermarked below EAZY. BTW the Graphics and writer's pad section is turning to be inactive...since only some of us post here. What about a competition ? :)

Edited by Eazy.

• 3 weeks later...

Sandy won the shooping contest, as you might notice, although Dave and I agreed to use all winning and runner-up entries. I did add a theme with your banner to the available skins:

213otbd.png

It took me some time since I got it from a Hello Kitty skin, and heavily modified it just to fit the overall concept.

I'll deal with the other banners, too, just to be fair. :awesome:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie