Eazy's GFX Gallery !

Alvas.

What do you think about Alvas's Graphics ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Eazy's Graphics ?

• They are rocking !
    • Awesome !
    • Good !
    • I Dont like them !

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys I made the render a bit more prominent,changed the color scheme and gave it a sligh outer glow to make the render more noticable:

Alien-Sig6lu.png

Also I made a new IronMan Sig:

Iron_Manfkj.png

@TOXIC: Haal chaal mera to sab thek hai par tu aajkal forum me zyada dikhta nahi hai kidhar ?

Trying out the splash and grunge effects,using the teqhnique that TM told, by placing a basic brushes anywhere and then smudging it.This is my second try so far on grunge sigs so how's it ?

GTA-IV-DIRTz15.png

EDIT:

I Changed the style of it a it more:

GTA-IVgm0.png

Edited by ALVASI

Thanks and glad you liked it !

Anyways which brushes do you particularly use on your grunge sigs ?

I will try to fix the text.

EDIT:

Fixed the text:

GTA-IVndu.png

Again can you tell me which brushes do you use for your grunge stuff ?

Edited by ALVASI

Lol. I like Chris82's WAT pictures but can this pic have a black border around it and on the Bottom Right Side it says WAT? With some goofy font? I dont care what font it is I just think its funny to use.

wat4.jpg

Oh and i dont think you will understand what the hell I'm going to say but here it goes. Can you like do that thing where the words are in the picture but are outside? Like sticking out of the picture is what I mean.

Edited by Husky

Lol. I like Chris82's WAT pictures but can this pic have a black border around it and on the Bottom Right Side it says WAT? With some goofy font? I dont care what font it is I just think its funny to use.

Oh and i dont think you will understand what the hell I'm going to say but here it goes. Can you like do that thing where the words are in the picture but are outside? Like sticking out of the picture is what I mean.

I really didnt understand what you meant.Do you want a signature done then gimme some details and post it in my gfx shop,its free.What do you mean I cant understand.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you probably know this but I see there have been numerous double posts and a triple post in the topic. Use the edit button instead.

Anyway, I do like the sigs but it's the Grunge really. I myself don't really use Grunge anymore but yeah it went out of "fashion" almost a year ago, that's why last year loads of people had the effect and now I only see one or two people using it. The effect is good but I would advise not using grunge until it comes back.

As for some of your other sigs, I'd say they are quite good, could do with some small improvements though, such as your text being hardly clear in some of your sigs. Another one is the use of bevel, I was criticized for using it when I made graphics - and I realise why now - so I would suggest leaving the text with maybe just a border and not quite as bright if you're using white, use grey instead.

I don't think grunge is really old anymore, and plus, it depends on what type of thing your basing it on. Something "Dirty" is what it's mainly for (I always used grunge for GTA IV), but if it's for something which is slick and clean, it's recommended not to be used, unless you know what you're doing. Of course, I still use it now and again, but I don't know what else to use it for, either with Abstract, or something else.

But yeah, I believe on the concept of his work, it still suits, and using it might get more people back to it, but after all, it depends on what he's using it for. Hopefully he'll (Alvas) make some more work on the grunge, cause some people do tend to go over the head with the grunge (Like myself back when I was using PS :P).

So yeah, keep it up I'd say, just cause it's out of fashion doesn't mean you stop completely using it. Keep using it, somehow, I believe it will become a very, very special effect to you.

Edited by TM™

Thomas, TM is right grunge is never out of fashion !

And TM thanks for the advices BTW I will not keep sticking only to grunge I will still do other elegant style sigs anyways anyways I will never leave it !

Car-Siguc9.png

BTW TM can you tell me what did you use to create that effect at the right end of your current sig !

Any particular brush or what ?

I am asking this because mine didnt turn out so well !

Edited by ALVASI

Erm, there wasn't really anything like brushes involved. In the right part of my signature, I used the Eraser and use the default brushes, using types of sizes to create those holes. I also used a layer mask to do a very little fade in, but then I used some of the grunge effect as an Eraser, and it sort of did it's job by removing small parts of the signature, adding the holes in, then I used the default brush to make some of the holes. There are some brushes on the net that actually can create that type of effect, just forgot where it was.

Anyways, hope this helps?

• 3 weeks later...