Some ideas about GTA

Someonesinyourhouse

Ideas for GTA

If you get shot, you should start to limp. Blood should start to drip. It should be possible to die from blood loss. If you kick/punch a vehicle, blood should come because of that.

You should be able to phone people whenever you want, and to throw away/buy a new one. Also, it would be cool to make in-game videos and save them. You could take pictures in san andreas, so videos would be great too. Sometimes, you should get into trouble if you have no phone at moment, and people are trying to ring you, or at least explain to them.

No swearing on the radio - You don't have that in real life

There should be a high school and at certain time you'll see kids come from it, or making their way there. Only problem is it would take up a lot of space, so perhaps you should only see a small enough number of teens rather than a thousand.

If would be good with the option to drive around with game characters outside the missions.. or perhaps if you kill a character you are with in a game, then the mission doesnt fail, but it will affect your future in the game and what later happens etc.

Hmm, I like the idea about the blood, but I'm not too fond about the kid's thing. I mean, if they ever did implement kids in the game, imagine what you could do to them, and see how horrible it would be especially. It's not a bright view, and Rockstar Games will never implement kids into the game.

I like the future part though, it would be interesting seeing what would happen later if a mission fails, it kind of gives me a flashback from GTA2 where your respect for the gang goes down, meaning the next time they see you, you'll be dead.

Yea, that idea i expressed is similar to true crime. I know rockstar doesnt want to make it like another game and wants GTA to be its whole unique thing, but its good when they borrow ideas from different games, and thats a good one.

Hopefully if there was teen kids though, they would be left outside the mission or at least not harmed in the story, and if they could be seen in normal game play, hopefully no one would feel like attacking them in the game. I think some would say you can't have under 18s used in an 18 game.

TM, I am happy that R* doesn't have kids in GTA because they'd get chewed out so badly, but I don't see how people have to get butt hurt/wannah sue if they see kids in GTA. It's stupid, killing is killing. Why are kids different.

Nice ideas though, siyh.

Uhh, okay. Firstly, would you run over a kid in real life? Would you? No. You wouldn't. If you have watched the news in the past, some immature idiots actually get influenced into doing such a thing and would actually do it. And if you haven't been familiar with the Manhunt 2 problem, the same thing could happen to GTA as well. Can you imagine pointing a gun at a child in the game... And shoot at them? This would be like hell for most parents, and the way they would die, the DMS engine (Known as euphoria) can react with it, and you can see how real it feels.

It's not a really good view to see, it would be really disturbing at some point. I bet if they did implement kids in GTA, imagine how much shit gets onto Rockstar Game's hand, it would be hell for them. Just to clear it up for you.

Of course I wouldn't run over a kid in real life, but I guess both of us would run over an adult in real life since we will in a videogame. Honestly, stop bullshitting because if you're going to freak out over shooting a kid in a videogame, but not an adult, you're nothing but an idiot.

Oh and yes, thank you for clearing it up.

Of course I wouldn't run over a kid in real life, but I guess both of us would run over an adult in real life since we will in a videogame. Honestly, stop bullshitting because if you're going to freak out over shooting a kid in a videogame, but not an adult, you're nothing but an idiot.

Oh and yes, thank you for clearing it up.

Well, really, do you want to say goodbye to GTA? Cause I think that's what you're trying to show... And no, I'm not bullshitting, because this can most likely happen. I'm not really freaking out, these are the possibilities, and playing it would just feel unnatural if they had kids in it.

And even if they did implement kids into it, their will always be people on the other side protesting it to be removed from our shelves. That's not going to get them (Rockstar Games) anywhere at all.

I can see that killing an adult is wrong, but pretty much every single action game with guns will have that. Having kids as well just seems wrong IMO.

Edit: I wouldn't run over an adult in real life cause I'm not those immature idiots that do. And another thing, I'm not an idiot.

Okay ladies, get back on topic or go to PMing with your children discussion. Obviously there are morons out there that want to do things and have a scapegoat, we really don't need them killing kids, adults either, but it happens. Who would purposely run over someone? Yes. Lets mess up my car and injure someone, sending them to the hospital and me to court to get sued.

Both of you calm down.. or just take it to PM, I really don't care as long as I don't see your lame argument in here. OMG UR IDIOT. NO U. UUUUUUUU.

The only idea I like is the last one, life moves on, if you let a vital character get killed or not. Maybe if someone escapes from you, the gang pulls a retaliation later in the game. GTA4 had some dyanamics with this, I'd like to see more of this, for sure.

Well i had this crazy idea in mind. Maybe its crap but ill shoot anyway :unsure:

When you get busted you should actually serve your time in the county or city jail. You know like 3 days time for stealing a car and then getting arrested. Do various activities in jail, fight some other con (like in Felon :D) or exercise and better yet try to escape :D

• 3 years later...

No offence, but I totally disagree with all of your ideas, except for the last one.

Limping, dying from blood loss and bleeding when you punch something is very, very annoying and troublesome. It means that it is more easier for you to die, and it is less easier to attack a gang or get in a gunfight with the cops and come out in one piece. It takes the fun out of the game. Many people play GTA for the "over-the-top" gameplay. Doing that idea will turn many away.

Kids do not belong in GTA Games. GTA is an MA game in the AUS, where I come from. It should have adults and adults only in the game, along with animals, but kids?? No way.

I like the future part though, it would be interesting seeing what would happen later if a mission fails, it kind of gives me a flashback from GTA2 where your respect for the gang goes down, meaning the next time they see you, you'll be dead.