Saints Row 2

DeAtH

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November 10th, according to the various retailers. According to Volition, the developer, it's all THQ's fault...keep in mind the guy who posted this is a bit of a douchebag.

The PC version did not ship today with the Xbox360 and PS3 versions.

We apologize for this, and are doing everything we can to get you all info about it. However, it is in THQ's hands at this point, and we have to wait for them to release information, before we can pass it on to you.

Remember, we are simply the Developer... we make the game. THQ is in charge of all the other stuff, such as release dates, etc, and therefore they are the ones who need to explain why the PC version did not release today. We are doing everything we can to get this information ASAP, so please bare with us.

Thanks, and again, please bare with us.

Link

Got it the day it came out, special edition includes a few extras. I think the game's worth the new price.

Ambulance work is easy $$$ & the shock paddles are funny as hell. Zap someone till they die, bring 'em back & keep

doing it until the cops start showing up.

DO YOUR SIDEWORK!!! Doing sidework earns good rewards like weapons & unlimited ammo. So far I have the Kobra

Pistol, combat shotgun & SMG, all w/ unlimited ammo. Also got a flamethrower & shock paddles. On the subject of

weapons, I noticed that if you have one & look at your weapons cache at your crib, it automatically gets added to your

inventory (even if it says "NO WEAPONS AVAILABLE"). You'll probably have plenty of NR4 (cop hand gun) when you

unlock your first crib, so look at your inventory & then go out into the world. As you come across cops & gangs fighting

pick up any weapons they drop & head back to your crib. I've put together a pretty good arsenal this way.

Has anyone found the fire truck yet?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've beat the game & even got all the activities (50 point achievement) but still love to play, so I'm now open for hire.

If you need someone to help w/ missions or just want co-op achievements, contact me on XBL. Usually on after 8PM

(CST).

Does anybody have a Quasar (Westside Rollerz SUV from first Saint's Row)?

i hate rip-offs

guitar hero - rock band

(love) (hate)

grand theft auto - saints row

(love) (hate)

tony hawks - EA skate

(love) (hate)

smackdown vs raw - TNA iMPACT

(love, and addicted ta 2009 beyond believe :bashhead: ) (hate)

need for speed - juiced

(love) (hate)

i played saints row 1, the graphics looked like shit & the motio engine was fucked up, saints row 2 is probably the same, heard nothing had changed

(On SR2) Graphics look like standard X360 graphics. The PC version might run on my my old comp.

I won't argue the issue on car physics, a 2800 pound sports car should not be able to just scoop up a 20 ton tank. Helis

also need work. This could probably be fixed by a patch.

If it's a legitimate gripe, start here -

http://www.volition-inc.com/Contact/

Indeed, the car physics weren't the best. What really annoyed me was when you rotated the camera and let go the camera would switch to that annoying camera that would be 'stuck' in one angle for a few long seconds. It's just not flexible enough for now, I'm wondering though, does that still happen In Sr2?

The biggest thing I hated about SR2 was the physics. I have even failed missions because of how the car/truck handles, take a look at the tow truck for example. When towing something, A slight turn will make you lose control.

Anyways, the game in my opinion wasn't that bad. I should go play it sometime tonight, haven't touched the 360 in awhile now.

• 4 weeks later...

Recent ad in the Stillwater Daily News -

Hired gun available on XBL for co-op achievements.

Specializing in Fight club, FUZZ & Insurance Fraud. Have also mastered other activities & completed all missions.

Has nearly all weapons, several aircraft & Bear(s) for usage. Either has Chopshop vehicles in stock or can easily

get, know which activities give good rewards (weapons w/ unlimited ammo).

Particular interest in Stillwater Caverns & New Henniquet Rec Center Strongholds. Also decent driver & heli pilot.

Will work for mission money & occasional vehicles of interest. Also looking for a Quasar.

Activities - Contact me on XBL at URBANOUTLAW5150 & I'll send invite.

Missions/Strongholds - Send invite.

Please, no cheats.

Just played it for 30min and will never touch that game ever again.

thats right, but i dnt, the graphics suck, the story sucks, the driving physics are horrible

Bingo. You might think "Hey its only graphics and physics, I'm here for the gameplay", but no. Seriously, the driving wanted to make me rip my brain out.

I'm playing it on the PC and for some reason, sound only seems to come out on the right side of my headphones. This only happens in the game.

4/10 for me.

• 2 weeks later...