• Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
  2. 2. What is the worst GTA?

• GTA 3
    • GTA Vice City
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA Liberty City Stories
    • GTA Vice City Stories

Yeah I agree. The whole Seat-Belt thing really pissed me off. The thing that is screwed up about that is when your playing MP on Cops N' Crooks the crooks hit the cops and the driver and the passengers just fly thourgh the car. Annoying.

My opinion GTA LCS is shit. The game gets boring after the first 12 missions. The missions aren't interesting at all except for the gang war ^^. The game is too buggy, for example. The last mission The Sicillian Gambit. Is it me or Salvatore cant drive for shnitzle. He crashes the boat on the pier and it gets stuck. Your loaded with a mini-gun and you aim for Sal's head and shoot 1,000,000,000,000 bullets into his brain and lives. FAIL.

Vice City Stories was a good game but the graphics make it look like the simpsons hit and run. Vice City was the worst in my opinion. Get shot once with a Spaz and die. Shot with a M4 once die. Shot with a Uzi die quick thats what the game is mostly about to me. Run n' and gunnig. The missions were impossible to beat.

I think Vice City is the best GTA. San Andreas has crept up to it but I still and will probably always think that it's overrated even though it's my second favorite.

GTA III was good but I don't think it was a very fun game at times. The storyline was good and I'm probably not giving it enough credit since it was older than the rest of the main GTA games and had worse graphics, less features, and less weapons than the rest.

Yeah I agree. The whole Seat-Belt thing really pissed me off. The thing that is screwed up about that is when your playing MP on Cops N' Crooks the crooks hit the cops and the driver and the passengers just fly thourgh the car. Annoying.

My opinion GTA LCS is shit. The game gets boring after the first 12 missions. The missions aren't interesting at all except for the gang war ^^. The game is too buggy, for example. The last mission The Sicillian Gambit. Is it me or Salvatore cant drive for shnitzle. He crashes the boat on the pier and it gets stuck. Your loaded with a mini-gun and you aim for Sal's head and shoot 1,000,000,000,000 bullets into his brain and lives. FAIL.

Vice City Stories was a good game but the graphics make it look like the simpsons hit and run. Vice City was the worst in my opinion. Get shot once with a Spaz and die. Shot with a M4 once die. Shot with a Uzi die quick thats what the game is mostly about to me. Run n' and gunnig. The missions were impossible to beat.

your just shit. lol jks

i had absolutely no trouble beating the entire storyline on PC (except dildo dodo and g-spotlight, and the bank job.) didnt cheat or use trainers at all. i would imagine PS2/XBOX would be easier cos of lock-on. i have to agree with your comments on LCS, but its true for a lot of GTA's the AI is sorta dumb (cant drive, always go into fights rambo style and get pwned and you fail).

I think it really depends on what you want to get out of a game. I think Vice City has the best storyline, while San Andreas has some better gameplay. Vice City would have to be my favourite. One of the Stories games would have to be be my "worst", though I don't like using the term "worst" because it implies something bad, and I don't think any GTA games are bad. Some are just better than others.

I didn't vote either, the options didn't include my choices.

Worst - The original "top down" GTAs, just couldn't get into them. Going to 3D in GTA3 was best move ever.

Best -- San Andreas PC version. San Andreas had it all (for gameplay) & almost unlimited modding. San Andreas set

the benchmark for sandbox games, period.