• Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
  2. 2. What is the worst GTA?

• GTA 3
    • GTA Vice City
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA Liberty City Stories
    • GTA Vice City Stories

Out of that choice definitely get San Andreas, it'll have the longest amount of replay time and it'll probably take you a while to beat as well. As for the worst game, I've never played LCS but I heard some not so great reviews about it. VCS was alright but I think the Stories series is not as great GTA experience compared to the console versions.

Edit: BTW I think this belongs in the General GTA section.

Edited by Artur

Best: San Andreas but I voted for Vice City Stories because it didn't have any.

Worst: Vice City

Probably wouldn't say 'worst' because that's an insult to such a great game but 'least good' is a more appropriate term. IV actually takes the last spot when it comes to 3D GTA's but in general GTA2 takes the last place since I only played it for 10 minutes.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

San Andreas = Best!!

Vice City Stories = Worst, I hated Vice City and now it's the same theme and just an annoying remake... Although Liberty City stories was alright, it was like an improved GTAIII IMO...

But the real worst for me is GTA IV :/ Just it wasn't on the list. Really went downhill, especially after San Andreas!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love San Andreas, but to me and I'm sure most of you will hate me for saying it, I think the worst was GTA4, I loathed the game. I usually wont leave a GTA game untill I complete it. I played VCS for a few weeks and got bored, 4 took me a week and I gave it up. The game was too complicated and boring and to me its the worst. With VCS as the second worst.

I love San Andreas, but to me and I'm sure most of you will hate me for saying it, I think the worst was GTA4, I loathed the game. I usually wont leave a GTA game untill I complete it. I played VCS for a few weeks and got bored, 4 took me a week and I gave it up. The game was too complicated and boring and to me its the worst. With VCS as the second worst.

I played GTA4 at a friends house any found it hard to drive ):

Grr! You young folk!! I can't believe there is a single vote for GTA3 on the worst list. GTA3 was the best GTA by far - If you awaited the release of GTA3 as avidly as most of us who are older to the GTA community, you would understand ;)

But oh well.

Best: GTA3

Worst: Vice City Stories (yuck) and GTA4.

That does make sense, the first GTA I got was Vice City, my Dad got it for me for Christmas. He said he thought it looked good. Also he looks like Tommy Vercetti haha. Once I played Vice City and then played GTA3 I found the third dull as I had gotten used to the improvements. Also I hated how every gang hates you, so I would drive around in a tank everywhere. I love that tank.

I still stand by GTA4 is the worst, then VCS because the glitches really annoyed me. All my pedestrians disappeared, so I all had was men with shot guns popping up from nowhere to shoot me. So again I used a tank all the time. The cheat for lowering the wanted level was annoying as it had triangle and I kept falling out of my car. Annoying >.<

i bought LCS for ps2. hated it to bits. i got to like the second area, then my save got deleted by my little cousin. then i got there again, and deleted again. it was dodgy though, even compared to vice city. nothin to buy(like asset properties etc, or regular properties).

i played through the whole vice city, san andreas, and vcs storyline. i loved vice city, half cos of the setting and the other half was just the storyline was cool. I guess vice city was the first one i owned (out of whats in the poll, i had gta2 on ps1), got vice on pc.

san andreas was good, so big / long. but i dunno, the whole gangsta thing pisses me off sometimes.

vcs i finished on psp, i liked it. the empire thing was cool, i guess i liked the custom soundtracks (use your own MP3), and the multiplayer was fun for hours. although adhoc only was still good, i remmeber playing like 3 other people in study hall at school. study hall...more like psp hall :P

GTA4 is cool i think. funniest thing to do, call the cops with your phone and RPG them as they drive past lol or make a roadblock, and block them in. i laughed when my friend bought a burger, then chucked the burger at someone. that was hilarious, pretty cool, the level of interaction. putting in cheat codes is a pain, heres a situation: your being shot by cops, you wanna turn off cops / fix health etc. you open phone, start dialing. but oh no, he's getting shot, so the phone gets put away. fail. i liked how you can do burnouts, but burn the tyres right off, down to the rims lol. then its fun to drive around with no back tyres. the whole seatbelt thing (fall out of car when you crash) is sorta dumb, but funny to watch.