[WIP] Duke Theft Auto

The Commander

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

duke0000wl3.jpg

Damn boy racers. :pissedred:

if youve seen fat pizza (show or movie) this will make sense to you...prob will anyways..that movie/show NEVER gets old.

burnout! sick! sick! sick! sick!...*siren* omgz!! tha cops! run bro. lol.

Indeed run!!!

I havent seen Fat Pizza.

Isnt that on the SBS?

Nice, but the AK47 is the only Assult Rifle in the game right?

Shoulda made it an Austeyr or M16.....

I really wish you would stop quoting the whole of my posts, (including the youtube, picture links) its just making this thread look all messy and shit. Please edited your above posts and remove the links.

And about your comment, you clearly have not played GTA I, I think you should go play it before making a suggestion like that. This is a "Grand Theft Auto" mod/tc not a Counter-Strike mod.

Edited by The Commander

At Commander:

Dont the cops use The Assult Rifle?

If they do it is outta place to have Cops With AK's, just putting out my impulse brainwaves of my ingenious mind.

I also noticed there were 2008 cars in this, despite the fact the game was set in the Present day of when the game was published (1997), I wouldve included cars from that era, or base the cars of the top down GTA1 into 3D models. But youve come too far so you cant turn back.

Anyway, your doing a very nice job. Better than I could do in a million years :rofl:

Me wants to play Duke Nukem 3D again. :P

The mod you're creating is turning out awesome. I would try it out, but I can't find my Duke Nukem case, cause I still have it, thing is, I tend to leave it in a place where I don't remember. But yeah, good work. Don't listen to those guys who think it's from other games, because I don't think they can make something like this.

Anyways, good luck mate.

Me wants to play Duke Nukem 3D again. :P

The mod you're creating is turning out awesome. I would try it out, but I can't find my Duke Nukem case, cause I still have it, thing is, I tend to leave it in a place where I don't remember. But yeah, good work. Don't listen to those guys who think it's from other games, because I don't think they can make something like this.

Anyways, good luck mate.

The next downloadable version I release will be Standalone, meaning that you wont actully need to own Duke Nukem to play it. All the files that are nessacry to play it will be included. This is not illigal either if someone is going to try and say it is, because none of the Original Duke Nukem Material is included.

Nice mod though, Commander. It's turning out very well =)

Thanks.

I've never played a duke nukem game though =P

Ouch, you should be ashamed of your self. :P

Its a great game. (DN 3D) If yourve got a 360 you should download the demo or something, or the demo for PC, or buy it for $10 from 3DR. (No I don't work for 3D Realms. :D)

Or if your that hard pressed you could ummmm... use google in a certain way. :X :whistle:

But like I said, you won't need to own or have played Duke Nukem to be able to play this mod, so thats all good.

Edited by The Commander

• 2 weeks later...