#301 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:31 PM

I'm pretty sure there's a God, at least I believe in it.

#302 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:42 AM

The ants thing was just an example, and of course ants may be better in some ways than humans.
Now here's a simple question

Does darkness really exist ?

Does light really exist? Does anything, at all, that we see and experience in our day to day life, exist?

I'm pretty sure there's a God, at least I believe in it.

Care to share the reasons you believe?

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#303 Butters!

Butters!

No longer contains Salmonela!

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:55 PM

The ants thing was just an example, and of course ants may be better in some ways than humans.
Now here's a simple question

Does darkness really exist ?

Does light really exist? Does anything, at all, that we see and experience in our day to day life, exist?

Yes, Things do exist?

Posted Image

Is Vista bad or are you just stupid?

#304 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:30 PM

Can you prove that? Could you, honestly, prove that?

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#305 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

sorry to interrupt but i'm curious, what's your religion spaz? and whose side are you on? the believers, the atheist or still finding the answer like me?

i'm not here to confront you, i'm just confused about whose side are you on

no one really knows whether there is a God or not, i'm going to be honest with all of you. i'm still confused myself, but i do believe that someone or something created this universe. my friend told me that this thing is called agnostic: people who are still confused about the existence of God

Edited by Denny Crane!, 11 January 2009 - 05:50 PM.

Posted Image

Niko: okay Brucie, the only way to get your balls back to normal is you stop juicing, or you get implants
Brucie: how many times i have to tell you homie? my balls are golden, okay!

#306 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:51 PM

I think Agnostic is more where you don't believe in the existance of God but you still lead a life being fair to other people, not committing sins, etc. Just in case.

Doubt much people who believe in God really do that anyway.

Edited by Twisted, 11 January 2009 - 05:51 PM.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#307 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:56 PM

sorry to interrupt but i'm curious, what's your religion spaz? and whose side are you on? the believers, the atheist or still finding the answer like me?

i'm not here to confront you, i'm just confused about whose side are you on

no one really knows whether there is a God or not, i'm going to be honest with all of you. i'm still confused myself, but i do believe that someone or something created this universe. my friend told me that this thing is called agnostic: people who are still confused about the existence of God

Actually, agnostic isn't about being confused. It's just about not believing in religion. Atheism ISN'T a simple disbelief in God like a lot of people think((my mom believes if you don't believe in "God", you're atheist)). It's practically anti-religion all together.

And my religion? Don't have one. I actually lol'd at the fact that you assumed I would have one. And even funnier, you think I'm on a side XD. I'm a wild-card. I'm here to question why you believe in God, and when you finally start to lose faith, question why you would lose your faith in God.

People think I'm a jerk, but really, I just try to make you question your own beliefs, regardless of what they are. Really, if I get you to question your beliefs, aren't you going to want answers? So you'll probably go in search of answers, and possibly end up with a better understanding of your own belief. So really, I'm not doing anything mean at all.

Posted Image

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users