Is God Real

Butters!

you see, even we have emotions but we don't think on what are we doing we could be like ants

Things ants don't have:

Morals

Value Systems

Governments

Religion

Terrorism

Democracy

Willpower

Nukes

If ants did have these, then we could probably relate to them. But we don't. When a leader decides for / against going to war, whether you like it or not, it's as much about his approval rating as it is about National Security.

and you think early humans do have those too?

aside from Religion and Government

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good example is Bush, he only thinks that he will pwn all the terrorists in just matter of months, and look now, his expensive wars damaged American economy a lot gaining nothing except criticisms and shoes.

Didnb't realise we were talking about the war in iraq going on now, well of course stone age Bush didn't have nukes, but then then stone age Saddam didn't kill his people.

good example is Bush, he only thinks that he will pwn all the terrorists in just matter of months, and look now, his expensive wars damaged American economy a lot gaining nothing except criticisms and shoes.

Didnb't realise we were talking about the war in iraq going on now, well of course stone age Bush didn't have nukes, but then then stone age Saddam didn't kill his people.

oh well, but all of these would not happen if Bush didn't foolishly initiated a war against Iraq

Ok, so Saddam continues to mercilessly kill people for no reason in particular. I guess that's all fine, then. As long as we don't die, it doesn't matter.

And i thought Christians frowned upon greed?

because I know it will not end immediately...

No, no, you're not in he future... Bush thought it would end far more swiftly than it has been, but..you're the expert.

then why would intervene there? It's not my country, the US president's duty is just to serve his country, not to intervene on other countries.

No, no, you're not in he future... Bush thought it would end far more swiftly than it has been, but..you're the expert.

yes, but didn't he learned from previous wars... I'm sure he read some history before

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

Maybe because if Saddam carried on, it would pose a threat to your fucking country. :awesome:

i have to agree with that :awexd:

but Bush turned into a paranoid

But he has a responsibility as the world's most important, and powerful politician to provide people the world over with fundamental human rights. Whether or not it's in his job description...

I thought, everyone is equal according to the American Declaration of Independence... but he saw himself as the MOST powerful and important leader...

he should see himself as equal of others

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

Maybe because if Saddam carried on, it would pose a threat to your fucking country. :awesome:

i have to agree with that :awexd:

but Bush turned into a paranoid

But he has a responsibility as the world's most important, and powerful politician to provide people the world over with fundamental human rights. Whether or not it's in his job description...

I thought, everyone is equal according to the American Declaration of Independence... but he saw himself as the MOST powerful and important leader...

he should see himself as equal of others

Doesn't stop him having the responsibility of protecting others from danger. Oh, and i never said he was any better than anyone else, nor did I imply he and other were not equals.

No, as Llama said, it's his duty to make sure other countries are running properly, and not killing their own fucking people.

Paranoia is not a just cause, you can't justify a war with 'yeah I was scared so I tried to own him before he owned me'.

then why he had to intervene? It is Saddam's decision, if I were the president of US, I would not intervene until it affected me

Doesn't stop him having the responsibility of protecting others from danger. Oh, and i never said he was any better than anyone else, nor did I imply he and other were not equals.

he should respect fellow leader's decision...

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

No, as Llama said, it's his duty to make sure other countries are running properly, and not killing their own fucking people.

Paranoia is not a just cause, you can't justify a war with 'yeah I was scared so I tried to own him before he owned me'.

then why he had to intervene? It is Saddam's decision, if I were the president of US, I would not intervene until it affected me

He had to intervene because Saddam was killing his own people, and that's not fair at all, it's against human rights shiz.

...and that's exactly why you're not the fucking president of the US, because you'd be dead very soon and your country would be fucked because you didn't decide to take action when things started to go wrong.

Edited by Twisted

He had to intervene because Saddam was killing his own people, and that's not fair at all, it's against human rights shiz.

...and that's exactly why you're not the fucking president of the US, because you'd be dead very soon and your country would be fucked because you didn't decide to take action when things start to go wrong.

they are not American citizens, why should I take others' responsibility? And thank God I'm not the US president...

BUT IT DID AFFECT THE US. It affected national security, America could have been seriously targeted by terrorists. (moreso that it already has)

oh, so Saddam DID planned the 9/11 attacks. I thought we are talking about Saddam btw.

I said nothing of 9/11, I'll have you know.

then how Saddam did offended Bush or how he affected US?

They're still people...American citizens or not, they shouldn't be killed, and maybe taking Saddam's responsibility, is because he was fucking killing them, much?

let say every country needs to protect their people, but US did put TOO MUCH effort on it and that "effort" is too expensive

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

like what I said before "I would not intervene until it affects me"

What the fuck has that got to do with anything I've just said?

I was talking about that he could be right in protecting other people from tyrannical rule, but Bush waged a very expensive war unlike other countries that joined his war

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

They're still people...American citizens or not, they shouldn't be killed, and maybe taking Saddam's responsibility, is because he was fucking killing them, much?

let say every country needs to protect their people, but US did put TOO MUCH effort on it and that "effort" is too expensive

What the fuck has that got to do with anything I've just said?