Cool Vice City glitch.

Here is, step by step, the way to get inside the ship at the Interglobal Film Studios. I dont know if anyone else has dicovered this, so im claiming it as my own until someone tells me otherwise. I dont like stealing stuff:

1. Grab the Packer from the back of the studio, then jam it inside the studio door's that hold the ship. It should fit.

2. Now, grab a car (the Patrior in the back works well, though it may be a little wide). Dont get a motorcycle.

3. Ride the Patriot up the Packer, putting you and the car on top of the ship.

4. Go to the left side of the ship with the Patriot. Do not fall off.

5. Get on top of the Patriot and jump to reach a higher ledge of the ship.

6. Poke and jump around the top part of the ship until you discover the hidden room.

The hidden room has a few graphics that must have been left behind in the game, as they were not meant to be seen. Mostly just wood and arrows, but still cool that they even exist. There is no way I know of out of the hidden room. But you've seen another glitch, and thats got value...right?

Here is, step by step, the way to get inside the ship at the Interglobal Film Studios. I dont know if anyone else has dicovered this, so im claiming it as my own until someone tells me otherwise. I dont like stealing stuff:

1. Grab the Packer from the back of the studio, then jam it inside the studio door's that hold the ship. It should fit.

2. Now, grab a car (the Patrior in the back works well, though it may be a little wide). Dont get a motorcycle.

3. Ride the Patriot up the Packer, putting you and the car on top of the ship.

4. Go to the left side of the ship with the Patriot. Do not fall off.

5. Get on top of the Patriot and jump to reach a higher ledge of the ship.

6. Poke and jump around the top part of the ship until you discover the hidden room.

The hidden room has a few graphics that must have been left behind in the game, as they were not meant to be seen. Mostly just wood and arrows, but still cool that they even exist. There is no way I know of out of the hidden room. But you've seen another glitch, and thats got value...right?

i seen it and it cool

Thats kinda cool. A glitch where you find some graphics not meant to be in the game. So rather than disposing of them totally, rockstar decided to hide them.

The only way you'd get out is probaly suicide. If you have no weapons, then do the cheat and use something to blow yourself up and you won't be there anymore.