#21 MetalInusan

MetalInusan

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:09 PM

I believe I blew up the car with a weapon I found, I haven't done a GTA3 mission in a long time so I can't really remember.

The ability to pop tyres wasn't even developed into GTA3... that shoots a hole in your theory.

well that maybe so i don't even play gta3 often so it was problly gtaLcs that i waz thinking of since its just a revised version of gta3,either way thats how killed don b4.

i shootz teh donz tirez outtz b4 bu it doesnt workz... LOLOLOL.

What on earth does LCS have to do with this topic, you have repeated the same thing in all four of your posts. You were wrong by saying that you can shoot tyres but you could have just admited that you made a mistake about the game instead of making a scene about it. Not only that, you're continuing to post in a topic that should've been dead. Grow up, learn English and then maybe you'll be more respected.

yeah i know i was can you not clearly see the post above your sorry ass and see that i was admitting that i was wrong,god every one on this fucking forum what is there problem and so what i can't spell i have seen you post a couple times and you didn't spell right oh, and iam sorry for posting in a topic that someone posted in yesterday witch makes it clearly not that dead and i would post in newer topics but all everyone wants to talk about these days is fucking gta4.

Usually members of this forum have the common sense NOT to reply to posts that have bumped a topic unless it is to tell them that they have bumped a four month old topic and please, calm down, you're only digging a bigger hole for yourself.

Not only that, I can see three posts that say "yeah you can pop tires in GTA III" by you. You only need to say it once and you don't need to repeat yourself.

So what i like repeating myself who honestly cares you keep repeating your self over and over with the"not only that"shit and i don't complain about it and besides if some one wants to post in a 4month old topic let them who cares if you don't like it then don't respond people have the right to talk in a topic thats 4months or 8months or even 2years with out having to make a long ass comment about why there posting and also have to right "BUMP" "BUMP" "BUMP"and at this point i could honestly give a fuck if i got banned this fucking forum has so many stupid moronic rules about how to post and such if people want to randomly start shouting about things they should be able to or if some one wanted to make a topic about posting random smileys they should be able to if you don't like it them don't post and thats another thing its people like you and spaz and all the other fucking mods of this site that ban people from typing on the forums when half of them create a new account and continue posting so theres all so no reason really ban anybody but what ever i don't say anymore caz its not like this sites or anyone on its gonna change or anything.

Edited by MetalInusan, 02 March 2009 - 05:11 PM.

should i strike you down with my series of grand theft autos,or should i pin you to the ground and torture you slowly till you yell "i love pink barbies"?

This post has been edited 0 nano-seconds ago,Is that even a second O.0

#22 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:13 PM

Argument ended.

Stick on topic, or both be gone.

^ and what are you gonna do about it , you little piece of shit?

Edited by Steam, 02 March 2009 - 05:16 PM.

• Samil likes this

Posted Image

#23 MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

Anime lover, esp. Naruto lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:04 AM

Come on, just admit that tires can never be popped in GTA III.
Former NecroAssassin, who loves sadomasochism.
GTA Fan and Addict.

I recommend you guys visit the all-new PayneKillers.com!

#24 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:28 AM

Take it to PM, fellas. I don't like arguments in the middle of topics.

#25 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:13 AM

Whenever I killed the don, I would do it this way, I'd wait either wait right near the entrance, and then gun him down, or I would wait in a car, and when he goes, I jump out and begin shooting him via Drive-by. That's the only 2 I did. I used the rocket launcher before, until I realised that was cheating, so I did challenging ways to kill him.

Edited by TM™, 03 March 2009 - 11:18 AM.

Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#26 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

I killed him with the M16(M4A1 Carbine) from Luigi's roof.

Posted Image

#27 III

III

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:52 AM

I just use an uzi and keep firing until he is dead, no cheats.

#28 Lenny

Lenny

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Turkey 

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:28 PM

I parked a firetruck in the middle of the streat causing his car to go though a small gap, on the other side i had a M16, and waited for his car :D

#29 draftermatt

draftermatt

Goon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • United States 

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

I would walk up to the roof of the building across the street that had a hidden package on it. (Had stairs to get to the roof) Then from there I'd wait with the sniper rifle until he came into view and pull the trigger.
I'm older than most of you. Shut the hell up and get off my lawn.

#30 rosenberg

rosenberg

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:33 AM

But you can't pop tires in GTA-3. Plus there's no M4 in that game as well :thumbsdown:

Actually there is an M4 in III its the gun right after your AK47 that only goes to 1st person shooter mode when aimed. They didn't have the separate weapons per slot thing like they do in all the rest since. But yeah I've only been sucessful in drive-bying Sal once and I've failed every attempt since.

#31 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:34 AM

I waited for him to get outside then id come and run him over with the car. He usually doesnt die but his bodyguards do then he gets pretty hurt. Then I come and and shoot this shit outta that paranoid old man.

#32 NickS

NickS

An Enforcer of the Raiders MC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

I usually wait some where on the street and snipe him out but if I keep failing and get pissed, I go in hardcore :D

Posted Image

#33 ThePunisher

ThePunisher

Ex-Con

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

I first killed all of his body guards with a shotgun jumping and shooting. Then did some slow moation shooting and i head shot him with my sniper at close range.
The only way to live a good life is by acting on your emoticons.Posted Image

#34 Xegethra

Xegethra

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:34 PM

i tried to car bomb him one time...needless to say that failed

>_>

Amaranthus for Asmodeus

#35 rosenberg

rosenberg

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 24 November 2009 - 08:21 PM

i one time got lucky and managed to drive by the mouth of the alley right as he was coming out and drive by kill him and just keep on going. Couldn't have been more picture perfect. Havent been able to do that again since though

#36 Einoriuks

Einoriuks

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

i molotoved him :clapping:

#37 Evil-Empire

Evil-Empire

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • France 

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:44 PM

I also did it with the rocket launcher on the gore mode but his corpse was entire.

#38 shootist

shootist

dealer of guns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  •    England 

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:58 AM

I killed him with a sniper rifle.Oh yeah,I blowed his head.First time,i did it with the bazooka,but that wasn't fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users