a way to kill the don

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Presume you're talking about killing Salvatore.

Early in the game go to the roof of HEAD Radio (you can jump down from the EL tracks) & get the flame thrower.

Just before you accept the mission, get a bus from the bus terminal in Portland & park it by the dock where you took

the boat to Staunten Island. Surprisingly, it stays there. After you start the mission take a boat back to the bus & go

to Salvatore's house, block the garage & wait w/ the flame thrower.

Italian BBQ anybody?

• 4 months later...

I believe I blew up the car with a weapon I found, I haven't done a GTA3 mission in a long time so I can't really remember.

The ability to pop tyres wasn't even developed into GTA3... that shoots a hole in your theory.

well that maybe so i don't even play gta3 often so it was problly gtaLcs that i waz thinking of since its just a revised version of gta3,either way thats how killed don b4.

i shootz teh donz tirez outtz b4 bu it doesnt workz... LOLOLOL.

What on earth does LCS have to do with this topic, you have repeated the same thing in all four of your posts. You were wrong by saying that you can shoot tyres but you could have just admited that you made a mistake about the game instead of making a scene about it. Not only that, you're continuing to post in a topic that should've been dead. Grow up, learn English and then maybe you'll be more respected.

I believe I blew up the car with a weapon I found, I haven't done a GTA3 mission in a long time so I can't really remember.
The ability to pop tyres wasn't even developed into GTA3... that shoots a hole in your theory.

well that maybe so i don't even play gta3 often so it was problly gtaLcs that i waz thinking of since its just a revised version of gta3,either way thats how killed don b4.

What on earth does LCS have to do with this topic, you have repeated the same thing in all four of your posts. You were wrong by saying that you can shoot tyres but you could have just admited that you made a mistake about the game instead of making a scene about it. Not only that, you're continuing to post in a topic that should've been dead. Grow up, learn English and then maybe you'll be more respected.

yeah i know i was can you not clearly see the post above your sorry ass and see that i was admitting that i was wrong,god every one on this fucking forum what is there problem and so what i can't spell i have seen you post a couple times and you didn't spell right oh, and iam sorry for posting in a topic that someone posted in yesterday witch makes it clearly not that dead and i would post in newer topics but all everyone wants to talk about these days is fucking gta4.

yeah i know i was can you not clearly see the post above your sorry ass and see that i was admitting that i was wrong,god every one on this fucking forum what is there problem and so what i can't spell i have seen you post a couple times and you didn't spell right oh, and iam sorry for posting in a topic that someone posted in yesterday witch makes it clearly not that dead and i would post in newer topics but all everyone wants to talk about these days is fucking gta4.

Usually members of this forum have the common sense NOT to reply to posts that have bumped a topic unless it is to tell them that they have bumped a four month old topic and please, calm down, you're only digging a bigger hole for yourself.

Not only that, I can see three posts that say "yeah you can pop tires in GTA III" by you. You only need to say it once and you don't need to repeat yourself.

Edited by Thomas.

Usually members of this forum have the common sense NOT to reply to posts that have bumped a topic unless it is to tell them that they have bumped a four month old topic and please, calm down, you're only digging a bigger hole for yourself.

Not only that, I can see three posts that say "yeah you can pop tires in GTA III" by you. You only need to say it once and you don't need to repeat yourself.

So what i like repeating myself who honestly cares you keep repeating your self over and over with the"not only that"shit and i don't complain about it and besides if some one wants to post in a 4month old topic let them who cares if you don't like it then don't respond people have the right to talk in a topic thats 4months or 8months or even 2years with out having to make a long ass comment about why there posting and also have to right "BUMP" "BUMP" "BUMP"and at this point i could honestly give a fuck if i got banned this fucking forum has so many stupid moronic rules about how to post and such if people want to randomly start shouting about things they should be able to or if some one wanted to make a topic about posting random smileys they should be able to if you don't like it them don't post and thats another thing its people like you and spaz and all the other fucking mods of this site that ban people from typing on the forums when half of them create a new account and continue posting so theres all so no reason really ban anybody but what ever i don't say anymore caz its not like this sites or anyone on its gonna change or anything.

Edited by MetalInusan

Whenever I killed the don, I would do it this way, I'd wait either wait right near the entrance, and then gun him down, or I would wait in a car, and when he goes, I jump out and begin shooting him via Drive-by. That's the only 2 I did. I used the rocket launcher before, until I realised that was cheating, so I did challenging ways to kill him.

Edited by TM™