blocking achievements.

kobe_inr

someone said on youtube, for the one man army achievement that you just raise your wanted level up using cheat code. and do it until you have 6 stars, and then you could just hang at your safe house, for five minutes. when i entered the 1st cheat, it said achievement blocked. i know this is stupid, but is there any way to get that achievement, i got the escape from 4 stars wanted level. do i have to start the game again, to get it? thanks

If you saved the game with the cheat on, you're screwed. If you didn't, you can load the game and it'll be all good.

Fact: For the most part, people who comment on youtube videos are fucking morons who do nothing more than flame eachother because nobody explained 'opinion' to them. Do not trust anything any of them ever says.

Do one of two things. One, kill a shitload of people until you have six stars, then hide somewhere. Two, before you unlock Algonquin, go to the middle bridge that leads into Star Junction and hide. You'll get six stars automatically because the police think you're a terrorist or something.

Do one of two things. One, kill a shitload of people until you have six stars, then hide somewhere. Two, before you unlock Algonquin, go to the middle bridge that leads into Star Junction and hide. You'll get six stars automatically because the police think you're a terrorist or something.

im almost finished the game. so cant do that, and i saved it as well. pretty bummed now.

Just start a new game, get a firetruck and use the waterhose to blow down the cops at the bridge. It's not too hard to do it in a firetruck, plus its durable. It'll stay on your same xbl profile etc.

just did that, and got it. thanx man for the help. i was so bummed that i blocked the achievement. thanx again.

• 4 months later...