how do i use skins?

sniddan

Lol this is the FUNNYEST THING I HEARD.LOOOOOOOOOOL! Ahem okay I kinda exagerated.

You need to shut up and at least help him. Jeez. Call this the funniest thing ever, why don't you explain it to him how to install skins, eh? I don't think you know, noob. So shut it.

Hmm, well since I've never played San Andreas on PC, I think there'd be a skin folder somewhere. But if not, then most likely Claude is right.

^ Totally agree with you, Samil, do you keven know how to install skins? Can you afford a banana? So think before you post.

OP, you'll need IMG Tool 2.0 and open the player.img and replace the original files with the modded ones. But remember, backup every file you plan to edit!11!!!!1!!!111!11! Just extract the original files to somewhere memorable and replace them with the mod files.

^ Totally agree with you, Samil, do you keven know how to install skins? Can you afford a banana? So think before you post.

OP, you'll need IMG Tool 2.0 and open the player.img and replace the original files with the modded ones. But remember, backup every file you plan to edit!11!!!!1!!!111!11! Just extract the original files to somewhere memorable and replace them with the mod files.

oh i thought they meant the skins folder thats in III & VC...

• 2 weeks later...

1) Just download gta sanandreas ultimate editor, i forgot the version but you'll find it here, go: downloads/tools/gtasa ultimate.

2) Open player.img by pressing img tool and find these files:

player_face.txd

player_torso.txd

player_feet,txd

player_legs.txd

When you find player_face.txd - this is the face of CJ, press edit txd then press export - gtaultimate will change the format of .txd to .bmp, and then edit what you want in this file.

remember don't close gtasa ultimate!

If you finish, just press import and you'll replace the default file with your file, then press close editor, press "yes" to save the changes and you have your own CJ!

P.S. if you don't understand tell me and i will upload the screenshoots ok!

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...