Alvas's GFX

Alvas.

OK TOXIC I know they did good work but how can people understand my work without even making a single request and yes now stop spamming my shop.Now I don't want any more spams.Now I people who want graphics can request here.

Edited by ALVASI

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spam? Ok, if you think that was spam, I simply can't help :o . Just add good Examples is what I meant.

Ok, I'll post a request, I won't use it, but lets get you started by a test. Make a sig of size 400 x 150 and it should say "ALVASI CAN MAKE THIS FOR TOXIC" ...choose whatever font/ size/ color/ etc. Here's the theme : Use some ugly backgrounds, plus the background should match the "TOXIC" theme.

And yeah, place the text in the center of BOTTOM portion.

Cheers now :)

Another Suggestion:

Well, not really a suggestion, but more of fact. The signatures you make are quite large, so you're going to have to resize it to a smaller size. My recommended size is 500px x 150px (Width x Height). It's a nice size to use.

The animated one you've made is really good, something at that size is good as well, but maybe you should state the size of the GFX. I know you may think this is spamming, but it isn't. What I'm doing is helping you out so you can reach to a better standard.

Oh Sorry For That You all can help me out :P . And As You said TOXIC I Will try to make that sig and I think that after making that I will get enough customers in my shop.And Yeah TM I Will try to use the size which you preferred me to. Aur toxic khali Alvas bulaya to bhi chalega.

Cheers :)

Edited by ALVASI

Ok I have a request. I need a picture. Here are some pics I want.

Here is a picture I want done. Instead of his hands being like that. I want him to have a fist where the hands are now.

And I want a white bandana wrapped around his fist. And the second picture is how i want his other hand to be, up in the

air.

1-2.jpg

1408463913_l-1.jpg

Here is a fist, you can use. But don't put the "Hope" in there.

thhope_fist.jpg

And I want "C-Dubb Affiliate" in Old English Outline. Here is a example of Outline. But I want it in Old English.

cambridge_outline.jpg

I want the picture in black and white, like the first picture. Thanks. Feel free to ask questions. I will try to answer

them the best I can.