[SA/VC] Community Video

Godfather

Hi,

I find the stunting forums around here way to inactive. I don't like that, so I'm going to try and change that.

A community video. What could be a better boost for the stunting section than this?

So, this is how the jargong shall go. You guys go away and stunt for a month or two, and then we put this together to see if we get something nice when it's all done! :)

If you has never stunted before, I recommend you to read:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3091

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9987

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3064

And you also noticed the [sA/VC] in the title, yes. This video will combine BOTH SA and VC stunts, since I figure that this community is too small to specialize in one, plus this will make the video a little more unique, since not THAT many movies today utilizes both of the games.

And, please read this before you start asking how you send stuffs.

How to save/view replays:

F1 - Look at the last 30 seconds

F2 - Save the replay to: "...\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\replay.rep"

F3 - Look at the saved 30 second replay.

Important: Change the name at replay.rep , because if you don't, the replay will be overwritten.

Important: You should wait at least three seconds before pressing F3 after pressing F2, because sometimes you can get corrupted replays. (Thanks to Juan)

Once you have landed a stunt or you have something interesting or whatever you want to share, press F2 to save the replay. Then if you want to view the saved replay press F3.

The replay will be saved in "...\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files" folder. Go there and you should see a file named "replay.rep". Now rename it to something like "Huge P2B in LS.rep" and copy-paste it in your replays folder or somewhere you like.

When you want to view a replay that you made some time ago, copy-paste it in "...\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files" and rename it to "replay.rep". Start the game and then press F3.

Participators:

Godfather (2 stunts, TXD's and custom skins received)

PtRvY

Dark Lord/JayD/Lord Voldemort

TOXIC

Editing: Will be under my control. I'm a bit of a control freak.

Edited by Godfather

Hi,

I find the stunting forums around here way to inactive. I don't like that, so I'm going to try and change that.

Now, I'm really, and seriously; falling in love.

A Query Gof : You mean separate stunts for SA and VC? [and of course its upto the participators to take part in either or both]....or is it that you mean using different engine say for eg; SAiVC or VC2SA.....

Plus Stuff = MSN/PM ?

Thanks ahead...

EDIT :

Godfather (2 stunts, TXD's and custom skins received)

MOAR, Rooaaarrr !!!

*Calls in Will, and JayD :)*

Edited by TOXIC

A Query Gof : You mean separate stunts for SA and VC? [and of course its upto the participators to take part in either or both]....or is it that you mean using different engine say for eg; SAiVC or VC2SA.....

You can stunt in; SA, VC, LC, SAiVC, VC2SA, SALC, GTA: U or whatever you feels like