Glitchs/Easter eggs

The pont of glitches, is they're mistakes. Ones I think that will probably be in their are the usual hollow areas, and the garage problem, and maybe also the main character spawn prob, where parked cars don't spawn in a certain radius unless they're in a garage.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, supernatural/paranormal stuff would be cool. It definitely shouldn't be too 'close' to the main game, as that would take away from the sense that the GTA world is a realistic place. (For instance, it shouldn't be possible to see any of them until after the game is beaten.)

But I just thought of some cool stuff. As the next GTA will probably have side-missions from here to Pluto, they should have a special, uh, not 'minigame', but certain events (UFO in the sky, Bigfoot sighting, etc.) being caught on camera (maybe the game will have a video camera in it so you can record funny things on the street, or have your gang members film you...) can be sold to a newspaper or TV station or to a group of crazy conspiracy theorists, keeping with the tradition of wackos like The Truth.

I don't know if any elements of these will make it into the next game, but something similar to this would, in my opinion, be a definite upgrade for the game.

I have a habit of including way to many parenthesized sentences. Sorry.

Well yeah what mvi said is that glitches are unintentional. Easter eggs on the other hand are intentional.

Now Rockstar are quoted to have said "there is no way we can tell the real life time in the game" but I know this is untrue, for Metal Gear Solid 2 had some cool easter eggs where you would get a special message if you started up the game on your birthday. You also got a message on Christmas day and Easter day.

This was done by reading the PS2's internal clock. So I think Rockstar should implement this, when we get the game we can fiddle around with the clock/date settings on our PS3's to see if they added it in or not :D

And even Nights on the Sega Saturn had special main characters that only were accesable on Christmas day. And there were some other games that were similar, like I think it was diddy kong racing that had special characters on easter though it might not be dkr.

A special recording system to share what you've achieved is inevitable in my view, as xbox has got a replay system for san an.

On the subject or paranormal, I don't object to the passive things like in san an with the crop plane, or the weird areas of heat, but I don't want outright yetis or aliens or the like. A few references on the radio could be quite funny though, if they were mocking someone who said he'd seen aliens.

Now hidden caves, and underground labyrinths and mazes I like the sound of, how very fun could that be with hidden weapons, and stuff. Also could be quite funny watching police try to follow you with the AI getting stuck.

Well yeah what mvi said is that glitches are unintentional. Easter eggs on the other hand are intentional.

Now Rockstar are quoted to have said "there is no way we can tell the real life time in the game" but I know this is untrue, for Metal Gear Solid 2 had some cool easter eggs where you would get a special message if you started up the game on your birthday. You also got a message on Christmas day and Easter day.

This was done by reading the PS2's internal clock. So I think Rockstar should implement this, when we get the game we can fiddle around with the clock/date settings on our PS3's to see if they added it in or not :D

Yes, the PS2 clock works, i know because games like Simpsons Road Rage has halloween, christmas and other holiday special characters.

• 3 weeks later...
What type of glitch/easter egg should be in GTA4? I'm thinking something like a super car, plane, or boat. Like having a misslefiring hover car or being able to drive a submarine. Anything else? :mellow:

None of what you mentioned was glitches or easter eggs.

The B.F.G., A Super Rocket Lanucher With Unlimited Ammo That Shoots 3 Rockets At A Time. It Disappears Every Time You Quit Even If You Save. It Is On A Cloud 100 Feet Above CJ's Main House

No, Just.... No.

a bigfoot costume,to run around and scare the shit out of people. :lolbounce:

No, Just.... No.

who the hell do u think you are "spasdomically_insane" i dont think you own the forums and u seem to have been saying no to mostly everyone's idea's but your own. You might aswell grow up cause most of ur ideas suck aswell, and learn some manners and compromise o.k and if u think u'll get the last word u wont cause this is my first and finally post i only signed up to tell you wat u seem to be from my point of view. A GAY TWAT HEAD WHO THINKS HE OWNS EVERYTHING AND NEEDS TO GROW SOME PUBES AND A SENSE OF MANNERS.

MY FIRST AND LAST POST!!!

great forums just a few people like that gay boy spoil it. Sorry for the swearing and if anyone finds this offensive but "spasdomically_insane". I wish i didnt have to post like this but thats the way it had to be.

MAGGOT SIGN OUT 2000 + 5

Edited by MADD-DOGG

Ok here goes...

You see under the words spasmoddically insane, it says super mod, well that's because he has gained the respect of the staff and members, he's been here a very long time, and has as you can see over 10% of the forums' posts. Though he doesn't own the forums, he runs a massive chunk.

"spasdomically_insane"
What's the use of quotations if what your quoting is spelt wrong.

who the hell do u think you are "spasdomically_insane" i dont think you own the forums and u seem to have been saying no to mostly everyone's idea's but your own. You might aswell grow up cause most of ur ideas suck aswell, and learn some manners and compromise o.k and if u think u'll get the last word u wont cause this is my first and finally post i only signed up to tell you wat u seem to be from my point of view. A GAY TWAT HEAD WHO THINKS HE OWNS EVERYTHING AND NEEDS TO GROW SOME PUBES AND A SENSE OF MANNERS.

MY FIRST AND LAST POST!!!

great forums just a few people like that gay boy spoil it. Sorry for the swearing and if anyone finds this offensive but "spasdomically_insane". I wish i didnt have to post like this but thats the way it had to be.

MAGGOT SIGN OUT 2000 + 5

spaz rules your ass, they were crap ideas and you tell him to learn some manners.....

:pissed:

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I want Bigfoot again in the forest(if one) but I want something new like if it`s set in London I want to see if not in person some referrences with Jack The Ripper that will be cool ,like that killer in San Andreas .And other new things ,R*style :)

ya you cant really create glitches. i liked things like the chainsaw madman and the ghost car, i like scary things like that, like in fear how you would see people running away behind trees or something, but then when you look behind the tree (or if the tree is small enough, look around it) they arent there. maybe bigfoot could do that.