Missing Island...

Butters!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly.

But why would R* remove the Island?

If you look at the Old map, you may notice that Half of bayside is not there, and an Earthquake is definatly mentioned in the game, so maybee this pushed the Small Island north into Bayside. Strangly enough, the Alcetraz mod is exactly here, so its either an earthquake or R* saying go on make a Island mod to go here - we wanna see what you can do!

Claude, the Photos next to it are black and white because they are R/L photoshops, many with the same UFO on the I want to belive Sign (X-Files)

Edited by Butters!

as you said, there is crater where its supposed to be, maybe a comet hit it?

I dont think a comet that close to the desert would be able to hit without causeing a large scale of damage to bayside or the desert coast, even if it didnt damage the desert or bayside when it hit the water it would have caused an enormas shockwave in the sea that could have easily taken out one of the legs on gant bridge

Those buildings were demolated.And the freeway is destroyed for some repairs I think.And how could only these too were affected when around them were lot more buildings.But althrough they could be the only things destroyed ... maybe the buildings were old and that's why it was destroyed.And with the freeway ... could be the same thing, I think ...