Missing Island...

Butters!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm ... weird indeed.Have you check under water? Also it could be the reason of some earthquakes.Maybe the map is old and in the past there was an earthquake that sunken the island.And in the new map the island isn't anymore.

Edited by Samil

I'll check, Someone has said that its alcatraz - is that really on the game, I saw some screens but couldn't tell if they were alcertraz Prison, or just Jizzys Club from far out at sea

EDIT: Nope, nothing there, just some rocks and Coral, but strangly, there is a lot more of them there than other spots in the bay. There is a sort of crater in the Ground near the spot, but an earthquake seams possible as I remember that when you reach Flint County, the Radio says "Bridges linking Red and Flint county have finally reopened after the earthequake" So maybe:

baysideislandvt5.jpg

Edited by Butters!

Hmm...this is a very strange discovery.

It could be possible that Alcatraz was there...although no one has actually seen it.

Alcatraz is only on the map IF it's a map modification, or an edit on the map.

I'll check this out myself too. ;)

And WTF is that glow in the Sky I keep seeing on San Andreas?

Snapshots:

gallery21rlj.jpg

Daytime (Same):

gallery10zv.jpg

Can anyone explain this wired thing in the Sky please?

It's everywhere. :o

Jesus Sh*t ICE!!!! Where the f*ck did you find them, I spend a lot of time investigating UFOs and the Epsilon program, but I have never seen these!!! Thats a great Find!!!

They look as if the Strange lights in the sky are just starting here, and The blue part looks like a classic X-Files Style Wormhole....

Maccer if you look closly at the map you will see there is a darker patch by the dam where the water is, but the Dam does look quite new, so the map might be before they put the Channel thier

Jesus Sh*t ICE!!!! Where the f*ck did you find them, I spend a lot of time investigating UFOs and the Epsilon program, but I have never seen these!!! Thats a great Find!!!

They look as if the Strange lights in the sky are just starting here, and The blue part looks like a classic X-Files Style Wormhole....

Maccer if you look closly at the map you will see there is a darker patch by the dam where the water is, but the Dam does look quite new, so the map might be before they put the Channel thier

Thanks Butters.

But I can tell you, I have not installed a mod for this. Nor edited any files. >.<

That's why I ask...what the fuck is it?! This is everywhere on SA.

Los Angeles (Los Santos.), San Francisco, (San Feirro), and Las Vegas (Las Ventouras). :blink:

I am not seeing the pics Ice, plz fix links

Try these:

http://www.imagelodge.net/view.php?image=gallery10zv.jpg

http://www.imagelodge.net/view.php?image=gallery21rlj.jpg :)

ICE, in answer to your question, the yellow part at the front is supposed to be a UFO, no-matter what vechile you are in you annot keep up with them in the air, or on the ground. If you search the IMG tool for UFO, you will see one that is called "UFO Light", however it is not solid

If you listen to The news on WCTR when you are in The badlands mission, you here Liane say "UFOs have been seen flying over the desert!" Then you here a farmer say "Well them UFO thingys, they fly...Over the desert" so im guessing that what the yellow part is.

As for the blue part, it looks like a Wormhole from X-Files (A gravitational Pull that thrusts you somewhere else in space, It also pulls in light, so thats why it is blue.) In the pilot episode Agent Skully mentions that it would be physicly imposable to harness enough power to travell that far through space, and in a later episode they find that aliens can use these wormholes to travell into our solar system, so I am guessing that they are supposed to be UFOs emerging out of a wormhole (Its a good TV show - you should start watching it if you don't already)

Edited by Butters!

That's the problem dudes. I don't know why they show!

In a new game...they show. In other peoples saved games, they show.

In your games, if you have never seen these, then you most probably wont see them.

These are not only in the desert. They are seen in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.

I might be able to get a snappy of the where abouts they are.

Will do that later. ;)

Yeah, I've stopped looking for UFos an gone back to the island, I see those lights all the time in the sky, and have followed one in a hydra for about 10 mins, but I have never seen the wormhole.

Back to the Island

-------------------------------------------

I have googled GTA SA Alcatraz, and it is a mod (That doesn't work well(Not Sold)). I seriously have no idea about the Missing Island, even though I usually have a hunch - I don't this time. If you find Screenss of a sniper zooming in on the Alcatraz Prison - Its probably smeone stood on one of the legs of Gant Bridge, zooming in on Jizzy Bs club. Anyway, i'm tired now so im going to bed, bi :hi::zZZ::zZZ::zZZ::zZZ::zZZ: