Seriously?!

silverballer95

Ya know what people? I'm going to try to just end this right now. 360 and PS3 (And now PC) will most likely be the hosting systems for future GTA titles in the future, until new systems for Microsoft and Sony are made. But Nintendo will be getting their own exclusive titles instead of just getting the same as 360 and PS3. Why should they get an exclusive title to a 360 and PS3 (Not counting PC) only game series? I don't see 360 and PS3 getting their own Mario game. So in one of the few things in the world that should be meant to be fair, this is by no means, FAIR.

And we must remember, Sony NEVER steals or rapes video games, right? :rolleyes:

Nope. I can see that you like 360 or Nintendo... Or both :wtf:

Actually, I do like both. However, that doesn't mean I believe in EITHER of their business practices currently, as all three of those fuckwads are being douches right now.

But why is it when I accuse Sony of the same thing you accuse Nintendo of, I suddenly have to be a fan of rival companies? And why, may I ask, do you think Sony is such a perfect entity?

Ya know what people? I'm going to try to just end this right now. 360 and PS3 (And now PC) will most likely be the hosting systems for future GTA titles in the future, until new systems for Microsoft and Sony are made. But Nintendo will be getting their own exclusive titles instead of just getting the same as 360 and PS3. Why should they get an exclusive title to a 360 and PS3 (Not counting PC) only game series? I don't see 360 and PS3 getting their own Mario game. So in one of the few things in the world that should be meant to be fair, this is by no means, FAIR.

Hey buddy, Mario is a first-party title. Made by Nintendo, for Nintendo. GTA is definitely a 3rd party title. Made by Rockstar, for whoever the fuck wants it. Maybe you should be bitching about MS and Sony not making enough first-party titles? Besides, do you see a Halo announcement for the Wii? No? Stop your bitching then.

Besides, I'm tired of seeing people put out 6 almost identical versions of games just to please everyone. I like the fact the at least ONE system will get a unique experience.

BTW, wonderful bump. Forgot we existed?

This is one of the biggest reasons that I've given up on nintendo. They think they are so special, that they can take a game that they have never used before, and make their own excusive game in the series. To me, this is just gonna be forgotten like gta advance. If nintendo pulls this SH*T TWICE, it could be the end of the series. Why can't they do this to Saint's Row? They'll probably make it "APROPRIATE". :bashhead::pissedred::thumbsdown:

as far as i know GTA advance hasn't been forgotten, i know people who still play it and besides i am pretty sure nintendo didnt turn around to R* and say give us an exclusive or will pwn you, R* are big boys now and can stand the fuck up for themselves so quit your bitching and accept that GTA: CW WILL be cpming out exclusively to the DS