Seriously?!

silverballer95

This is one of the biggest reasons that I've given up on nintendo. They think they are so special, that they can take a game that they have never used before, and make their own excusive game in the series. To me, this is just gonna be forgotten like gta advance. If nintendo pulls this SH*T TWICE, it could be the end of the series. Why can't they do this to Saint's Row? They'll probably make it "APROPRIATE". :bashhead::pissedred::thumbsdown:

This is one of the biggest reasons that I've given up on nintendo. They think they are so special, that they can take a game that they have never used before, and make their own excusive game in the series. To me, this is just gonna be forgotten like gta advance. If nintendo pulls this SH*T TWICE, it could be the end of the series. Why can't they do this to Saint's Row? They'll probably make it "APROPRIATE". :bashhead::pissedred::thumbsdown:

What are you talking about? It isn't Nintendo who is "pulling this shit", it's R*. The same company that made GTAIV.

GTA Advance back then was the equivalent of what LCS and VCS are now, portable GTA's. Of course Grand Theft Auto was not as big back then but that still isn't the point. Game companies will never improve if they don't try out new things.

Yeah, because Nintendo can force Rockstar to make the game, right? :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? It isn't Nintendo who is "pulling this shit", it's R*. The same company that made GTAIV.

GTA Advance back then was the equivalent of what LCS and VCS are now, portable GTA's. Of course Grand Theft Auto was not as big back then but that still isn't the point. Game companies will never improve if they don't try out new things.

lulwut? It was released in '04, same year as SA. GTA was pretty damn big by then.

Well, when GTA IV was released, it was expensive as fuck here.
but GTA IV was very highly anticipated, but CW isnt

Game prices do not vary when they are released because of it's popularity. All games are the same price depending on what game system they are released on. 360 and PS3 games( NEW )are $60, Wii/XBOX/PS2 games( NEW )are $50, DS games( NEW )are $30-20 ect. Understand?

Edited by Nate14

Game prices do not vary when they are released because of it's popularity. All games are the same price depending on what game system they are released on. 360 and PS3 games( NEW )are $60, Wii/XBOX/PS2 games( NEW )are $50, DS games( NEW )are $30-20 ect. Understand?

True that. Imagine you have 2 games that are released at the same day, one is shit, the other one is great, they'll both have the same price but the shitty one will have a price drop way faster than the other one.

:o

in enlgand it's the same except that ps3 games are extortionate :( and everything else is either reasonably priced or just plain cheap

• 1 month later...

That's really stupid logic.

I don't see why another console can't have a game. It makes it better for those out there who can't afford to buy every console. The people who can only afford a DS are probably shitting bricks right now that they finally get to play a GTA game. I've spend lots of money on consoles and still have them all but other people can't just whip out their wallets and buy it all like I did.

Those people who never had a system that supported a GTA game probably never cared about the series before but will now get some exposure to it.

I don't see why another console can't have a game. It makes it better for those out there who can't afford to buy every console. The people who can only afford a DS are probably shitting bricks right now that they finally get to play a GTA game. I've spend lots of money on consoles and still have them all but other people can't just whip out their wallets and buy it all like I did.

Those people who never had a system that supported a GTA game probably never cared about the series before but will now get some exposure to it.

Ok? I don't think you see what I'm getting at. I'll make an example: Remember when the first Rayman came out? Rayman was the shit back then. Especial when they made sequals like The Great Escape. But then Nintendo has to be a bitch, and get their own exclusive title. We will call this title Raving Rabids. Ever since raving rabids came out, I've looked at rayman like a joke.(End of example) By doing this with other games, Nintendo is raping the gaming industry. Now they are going to do the same with gta. I've seen the screenshots, and it looks like an old top down gta. More people are gonna start looking at gta like a joke and it will ruin gta. I'm tired of seeing game after game ruined because of Nintendo. Now do you get my point? I know that it's not Nintendo who makes the games, but I dought that these game companies are willingly offering to make exclusive titles for Nintendo. So is this better LOGIC for you?

Ok? I don't think you see what I'm getting at. I'll make an example: Remember when the first Rayman came out? Rayman was the shit back then. Especial when they made sequals like The Great Escape. But then Nintendo has to be a bitch, and get their own exclusive title. We will call this title Raving Rabids. Ever since raving rabids came out, I've looked at rayman like a joke.(End of example) By doing this with other games, Nintendo is raping the gaming industry. Now they are going to do the same with gta. I've seen the screenshots, and it looks like an old top down gta. More people are gonna start looking at gta like a joke and it will ruin gta. I'm tired of seeing game after game ruined because of Nintendo. Now do you get my point? I know that it's not Nintendo who makes the games, but I dought that these game companies are willingly offering to make exclusive titles for Nintendo. So is this better LOGIC for you?

So what you're saying is you hate top down GTA? The one thing that started this whole game off? Man please, just stop saying this bullshit. If Nintendo are making this game, so be it. Plus, it isn't all top down for you information, some of it's 3D if you haven't seen. I see what you mean when Nintendo get their hands on games and completely change the whole point, but hey, if the game is shit, change it. If you haven't realized, this is for Nintendo DS, and if you were expecting graphics and gameplay to be like other GTA games, then you're sadly mistaken.

I think this is going to be a success on the DS. Probably if it was released on other consoles, it would completely fail, but if the Idea was to be set onto a DS, then leave it to that. I think you're just getting all unhappy because it's returning to this style. If you really don't want to buy it, just don't buy it. If you see articles about it, just ignore it.

Plus, just cause it's Nintendo doesn't mean it's gonna fail. You must be predicting it will, in which it won't. So really, keep your logic or whatever you call it to yourself, while us members here will play it and enjoy ourselves.

raving rabbids werent a nintendo exclusive title, and it good, but spoiled rayman, i must admit

Edited by claude-5

No offence but you really have no idea what you are talking about.

First off, how many times have you heard something being an "exclusive" yet it pops up on other consoles? I am pretty sure that Resident Evil 4, for example, was listed as an exclusive yet now it's on a few other consoles. Don't ever let the term exclusive fool you. Nothing is ever exclusive.

Second, CW pretty much looks like the original GTA so how is Nintendo "raping" it? If anything, they are bringing it back to it's original state.

You just seem to be a Nintendo hater who's just ranting about the console for the mere fact that you dislike it as opposed to actually thinking the company is doing anything to ruin a series. If you think a certain sequel sucks, go blame the actual game company (Capcom, etc), not Nintendo.

• 2 months later...