Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-GTA-

CAN'T UNINSTALL GTA San Andreas

16 posts in this topic

I can't uninstall GTA not that I want to, just know that I can't uninstall any time I feel I don't want no more

I get the following when i try to uninstall:

>SetupDLL/SetupDLL.cpp (469)

PAPP:Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

PVENDOR:Rockstar Games (http://www.RockstarGames.com)

PGUID:E0303B6A-C675-4102-95DA-C013625BFA99

$10.50.0.125

@Windows XP Service Pack 2 (2600) IE 6.0.2900.2180

Error code:-5001

Anybody?

I had the same problem some time ago, and this is what I did:

Go to Run and type in 'regedit' and then look in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Rockstar Games and delete the folder that says 'GTA San Andreas', now reinstall the game and the uninstaller should work.

Please note that all your mods will be deleted if you follow the above instructions.

Go to Run and type in 'regedit' and then look in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Rockstar Games and delete the folder that says 'GTA San Andreas', now reinstall the game and the uninstaller should work.

Please note that all your mods will be deleted if you follow the above instructions.

that sounds like it will work thank you.

Angry Gorilla THAK YOU SOOO MUCH I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM BECAUSE OF A MOD I INSTALLED AND I COULDENT PLAY IT I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAIN THIS WORKED THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping:

:thumbsup::worship::w00t:

i did what you say but when i'm in the SOFTWARE map i can't find "Rockstar Games"

please help, :o

Edited by daantjuh040

i did what you say but when i'm in the SOFTWARE map i can't find "Rockstar Games"

please help, ohmy.gif

Als je 64-bits hebt moet je doen: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Wow6432Node > Etc.

If you have a 64-bits version of Windows, You have to choose: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Wow6432Node > Etc.

Hi,i have about the same problem,but i play san andreas multiplayer,then you must downgrade your san andreas.

This is what happens:

I delete sa map with regedit and reinstall gta sa i open san andreas mod installer i click on uninstall what i see:nothing

I can't play sna andreas online,because i have to downgrade it so i downgrade it and I open sami again,what i see : my old mods are back!!

PLEASE help me!