• Yeah they're just good
    • Average
    • I don't like them

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I think its nice but if you make the biker image match the background it would be better altogether.

I think its nice but if you make the biker image match the background it would be better altogether.

I think there is no biker in any image altogether.

I think there is no biker in any image altogether.

I like what you've done. Makes me feel like I need to get back to doing all of this. (Luckily I'm returning back to the scene again now).

Anyways, your first sig is remarkable. I love the effects you've used on it. Everything on it seems fine if you ask me. Your second sig is decent, Don't like it that much, but it looks really nice.

I suggest you keep doing more signatures like this, I like the outcome of it. :)

Eazy : I wouldn't edit a post to make fun of somebody!! Now come on, you think I'll put a bike in a car sig?

TM : Man, nice to hear you thinking of coming back to the scene.

And guys next time mention which sigs are you talking about, there are two verts and two normal ones :P

AND; hows the current sig :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been away...

Hadn't touched Ps since a long time,so...Halo guys, Halo.

HaloSigcopy.png

Comments please.

HEy toxic i am new here and ur pics are rocking :thumbsup: .i wanna a pic in which there is a secret agent and my name should be written at the bottom dont make it too much just a normal one will be cool btw u rock.ALL THE BEsT :worship: