- Much improved visuals, they'll be "polished well beyond what they were on the 360 and PS3".
- The number of multiplayer slots may be expanded for the PC version.
- The maximum resolution is 2560x1600.
- The replay feature has been improved. Players can record 30 second clips and they can now add filters and adjust the camera angle using the replay editor. They can also make a montage of clips and upload them to the R* Social Club for others to view.
- Players can finally filter multiplayer games more specifically (e.g. a deathmatches using a particular weapon).
- The Xbox 360 controller is compatible with the PC version.
- It looks like fingerless gloves have finally been added! Much to the delight of pretty much every player of the game! See this shot
Related articles: Eurogamer and IGN previews