flying school save file help

nqcowboy

i have version 2 and i cannot beat the flying school ive been trying for a week now and its driving me insane if i compressed my gta sa user files and then uploaded it with one of those uploader things could somebody with version 2 who could beat flying school for me

man this flying school is driving me insane i really cannot beat it

Before you go throwing in the towel. Have you got an analog flight stick? It helps tons with flight. If that doesn't work you can always resort to a little cheating by editing the handling.cfg file inside the data folder. Look under planes section, I believe they have you fly the Rustler on most flight school missions. You can swap out the data with another plane and then put it back after you are done. If time is the issue many trainers are available like "San Andreas Ultimate Editor" will give you control of the count down timers.

Make a copy of the handling.cfg before you edit!!!

But I would with get a good flight stick and you will be amazed by how easy it will become.

JAB B)

Before you go throwing in the towel. Have you got an analog flight stick? It helps tons with flight. If that doesn't work you can always resort to a little cheating by editing the handling.cfg file inside the data folder. Look under planes section, I believe they have you fly the Rustler on most flight school missions. You can swap out the data with another plane and then put it back after you are done. If time is the issue many trainers are available like "San Andreas Ultimate Editor" will give you control of the count down timers.

But I would with get a good flight stick and you will be amazed by how easy it will become.

JAB B)

Very good. Now Shut up. Don't ruin someone's gameplay for fucks sake. And don't spread your modding skills.

JAB B)

he wont be able to edit it will he? V2 is totally un-moddable