ZsolX's Graphics Shop

Big Z

OK I understand it better now

BUT

I have a question(make that 2)

do you want me to take the fist and put it into the Dragon Ball Z pic?

If not then:Where should I put the letters?

Z can you make me a graphic size 300X200 of a grizzly bear like a ferocious one and under the bear make it say BEAR all capital letters in san andreas font thanks dude i will pay if needed also an avatar size 64x64

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BUT

Hey Z scratch that last request here is what i need a graphic size 300x200 i need a skull and instead of crossbones cross ak-47's make the skull kinda like this

21051.jpg

under the skull in san andreas font make it say Nine Tre Mafiya you can make a couple samples in various colors but i definatly want it to be black or red i will pay thanks. oh and a matching avatar size 64x64.

Edited by Desert Fox

BUT

1st question: Yes, take out the two hands and put the fist in there (don't keep the "hope" in the fist though) and raise his other hand and make his fingers like they are in this picture.

1408463913_l-1.jpg

2nd question: Could you put the letters behind him, and kind of have them shine through his body, but leave all the detail in his body.

15n1u1e.jpg

[IMG=http://i35.tinypic.com/15n1u1e.jpg]

2i89iqx.jpg

[IMG=http://i36.tinypic.com/2i89iqx.jpg]

320$

No i didn't want the Bear one i scratched that request here is what i needed a graphic size 300x200 a skull and instead of crossbones cross Ak-47's make the skull and the guns black and under the skull make it say Nine Tre Mafiya in San Andreas font also a matching avatar size 64x64 since you went through the trouble of making the bear graphic if you make this graphic i will pay double. Use this skull.

14.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...