Who would win in a fight?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Fido
    • Tommy

Neon    0

Fido(real name unknown)would open a can of wop A$$ on tommy Vercetti becuase tommy is so weak and unknown has 8-ball on his side. :cigar: Besides tommy :thumbsdown: sucks yo. Oh and by the way his name is CLUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Grove with spinas

PORCODIO    0

Claude Speed isn't mute, he just dont need to talk.

Think about it: why would Catalina call him at the phone if he is really mute? Rockstar only decided to dont make him talk to do of him a cool character.

And if youll se the Gta2 introduction video (hes played by Scott Maslen) youll se that he can talk.

MaxPayne    0

Think about it: why would Catalina call him at the phone if he is really mute? Rockstar only decided to dont make him talk to do of him a cool character.

And if youll se the Gta2 introduction video (hes played by Scott Maslen) youll se that he can talk.

Correct but Please don't bump old topics though

You're right, but you're a little off-track. The reasoning behind the no speaking is because he is suppose to be you. YOUR thoughts, YOUR attitude, YOUR voice. Read the back of the boxart, he is always mentioned as YOU.

BTW, how do you even know that he's in GTA2?

mvi    0

Time to download a copy of gta 2 methinks.

Anyways tommy has got plain style and does a hell of a lot more damage than claude.

PORCODIO    0

You're right, but you're a little off-track. The reasoning behind the no speaking is because he is suppose to be you. YOUR thoughts, YOUR attitude, YOUR voice. Read the back of the boxart, he is always mentioned as YOU.

BTW, how do you even know that he's in GTA2?

like gordon freeman.

MaxPayne    0
Um... Why don't I remember him having a name in GTA2? Infact, I remember naming myself((for the save)), and each gang calling me something different.

I'll think your find MR Smart Ass that his name is claude speed in gta2 and rockstar said that the same charactor as gta3.

PORCODIO    0

damn,think before writing this pointless things.

Carl only saw that he doesnt talk, he doesnt know if hes really mute, he only supposed it.

As i said before watch the goddam video...youll see that he can talk.

And i repeat: why would Catalina call him at the phone if hes fuckin' mute?

Edited by PORCODIO