98 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Fido
    • Tommy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn,think before writing this pointless things.

Carl only saw that he doesnt talk, he doesnt know if hes really mute, he only supposed it.

As i said before watch the goddam video...youll see that he can talk.

And i repeat: why would Catalina call him at the phone if hes fuckin' mute?

God, you're clueless. He calls Claude mute twice in that cutscene. Also, learn about sex before you play. When Catalina calls you at the end of the game, she's having sex with Claude a.k.a Fido as she's talking to you. The only times in GTA3 when Claude talked is when he fell or got hurt, and that only brings him to utter "Ooh!" or "Ahh!"

EDIT: Some people tell me not to write spoilers in my posts without warning so...

Warning: If you haven't completed SA, don't read this post.

the first time she calls she isnt having sex.

She says something like "claude i love you, you gotta big cock" etc..but she called cj because she got the wrong number.

Cj calls him mute because he hasnt spoke when he was in front of him.

if he says ooh or aah that means that he can talk.

Edited by PORCODIO

Ooh or ahh means he wasn't talking, he was grunting in pain. Also, AT THE end of San Andreas Catalina calls you WHEN SHE IS SHAGGING CLAUDE! She says "Oh yes, Claude, harder, faster, deeper! Screw you Carl, Idiota!" Also, in Wear Flower's in Your Hair cutscene Carl says "That mute asshole!" "That snake without a tounge!"

am i talking german? Italian? CHINESE? Do you read my frolicking posts?

if youre mute you cant emit any frolicking type of sound,even a motherfucking grunt.

I already said that cj says hes mute because he hasnt seen him talking, say snake without a tongue is only an original way to say "mute".

Catalina some missions before that he frolicking calls you having sex with claude speed, calls cj thinking to speaking with claude.

Do you understand now?

e porco dio di merda figlio di puttana stronzo mo mi stai facendo incazzare.

Edited by PORCODIO

am i talking german? Italian? CHINESE? Do you read my fucking posts?

if youre mute you cant emit any fucking type of sound,even a motherfucking grunt.

I already said that cj says hes mute because he hasnt seen him talking, say snake without a tongue is only an original way to say "mute".

Catalina some missions before that he fucking calls you having sex with claude speed, calls cj thinking to speaking with claude.

Do you understand now?

e porco dio di merda figlio di puttana stronzo mo mi stai facendo incazzare.

You are fucking stupid. Wouldn't you think he'd be mute if people said he was and he never ever talked in GTA3? Clueless!

You're right, but you're a little off-track. The reasoning behind the no speaking is because he is suppose to be you. YOUR thoughts, YOUR attitude, YOUR voice. Read the back of the boxart, he is always mentioned as YOU.

that's why.

You can't even be sure that hes mute.

Also, in the video he talks.

And i repeat, if you are mute you cant emit even a fuckin grunt.

Maybe I'm stupid, but you are a yankee :lol:

si cazzo guarda ce lo vedo proprio un muto figlio di puttana che si mette a fare il criminale.

I'm gonna go "fido", not because of any specualtion, gangs, or just to fight popularity.... but this was the original badass that made GTA....GTA!

the first 2 (plus london) I have barely seen, but they are a bit lame... but pay some respect for the original baddass for taking down copters, killing triads, and leading the dark world to what ist is now....even without: crouch, flying, or bikes! :coolthumbup:

What the gently caress? It's a 15mb file. The actual download is about 200+MB in size. Idiota.

PORCODIO frolicking noob read this:

If a baby can grunt (sure hell they can), can they talk? THIS IS NOT FAMILY GUY WITH 1 YEAR OLD TALKING BABIES.

Catalina is PURPOSELY calling CJ to laugh in his fuckin face because she dumped him for claude. HOW THE gently caress DOES SHE BE WITH CLAUDE AND CALL HIM AT THE SAME TIME.

Take him to the dungeon if anyone wishes, stupid PORCODIO.

You're right, but you're a little off-track. The reasoning behind the no speaking is because he is suppose to be you. YOUR thoughts, YOUR attitude, YOUR voice. Read the back of the boxart, he is always mentioned as YOU.

that's why.

You can't even be sure that hes mute.

Also, in the video he talks.

And i repeat, if you are mute you cant emit even a fuckin grunt.

Maybe I'm stupid, but you are a yankee :lol:

si cazzo guarda ce lo vedo proprio un muto figlio di puttana che si mette a fare il criminale.

Shut up shithead. Grunting and puffing are using the lungs to strongly exhale air at a rapid rate. The rapidly moving air going through the lungs and throat makes the sound of air escaping, and doesn't require use of the vocal organs. Study up, my stupid bitch. Also, he never spoke in the video. The closest thing he did to talking in that was nodding his head as he gave a person money for spraying his BMW. Go buy GTA3 for PC and fall off of the rocks at the car crusher. You'll see he makes air-exhales. You have to admit he is mute. In GTA3 he never says anything over the course of 73 missions. He didn't even say anything to someone on the payphone missions. He is mute, deal with it.

Also, all people listen up:

At the end of the video game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas," Catalina, the dog who ditched you in GTA3, who you robbed banks with in SA, who is Ceasar Viapando's cousin, calls you on your cell phone whilst shagging Claude, a.k.a Fido, the same man who you played as in GTA, who also made a cameo apperance in GTASA, who never says one word in either game. Trust me when I say this and I am not implying anything, but as long as you don't have any severe mental disorders, it is possible to call someone and have sex at the same time. Work the magic with your left hand and dial and hold the phone in your right hand. I might just take you to the dungeon PORCODIO.

Oh, and something not retard related, I think Claude and Tommy have an equal chance in a fight, but Tommy is more of a bad ass.

Hey genius, next time try putting up a download I can actually use, mmkay?

it works, big boy.

Right, that's why it was an unkown file type? And you're right, I am "Big Boy". Way bigger than you'll ever be.

it works, big boy.

Right, that's why it was an unkown file type? And you're right, I am "Big Boy". Way bigger than you'll ever be.

Pwn3d twice in one post! I guess PORCODIO will learn before posting. Also, another thing, as Spaz said in the Tommy or Carl topic, you can't base your vote for something about the character if it is a game specalty, a.k.a, muscle, number a different weapons, etc...

it works, big boy.

Pwn3d twice in one post! I guess PORCODIO will learn before posting. Also, another thing, as Spaz said in the Tommy or Carl topic, you can't base your vote for something about the character if it is a game specalty, a.k.a, muscle, number a different weapons, etc...

Yeah, because that's game physics, which has nothing to do with the character.

I think Tommy is the best because nobody mess with him and he is more badass, not a little dumb worker bitch like Fido. Mr. Vercetti want money, Fido want only revenge. And the revenge is the fool's weapon. That's only my opinion.

Look here:

Tommy :cigar: "I want money"

Fido: :pissedred: "Die Catalina!"

...and I think the best it's CJ because:

Tommy ('80) In the game I think he is 30 years old...in year 2000 he is 50 years old

CJ ('90) In the game I think he is 30 years old...in year 2000 he is 40 years old

Fido('99) In the game I think he is 25 years old...in year 2000 he is 25 years.

And Tommy is an old gangster...Fido is a young bitch, and CJ is the powerfull ghetto boy.....(it's only my opinion) :hi:

Tommy ('80) In the game I think he is 30 years old...in year 2000 he is 50 years old

CJ ('90) In the game I think he is 30 years old...in year 2000 he is 40 years old

And Tommy is an old gangster...Fido is a young bitch, and CJ is the powerfull ghetto boy.....(it's only my opinion)  :hi:

What the hell? You are so stupid. First you Tommy is the best and then you say CJ is the best, and CJ doesn't count because it's FIDO or Tommy, even though some fucking idiots call him Fido, even though he is Claude. Also, you have no clue when the GTA games happened.

GTA Vice City happened in 1986. Tommy was 35 then so he'd be 54-55 today.

GTA: San Andreas was in 1992 and assuming CJ was 30 then, he'd be 43 today.

GTA3 was in 2001 and I'm guessing Claude was about 27 in that game, because of his cameo in SA, he had to be at least 18 then. Also, Claude from GTA3 was the same Claude from GTA2, which happened in Augest 2005, so today he'd be somewhere between 32-35.

Also, dolt, CJ is a pussy, taking shit from everybody like Ryder, who tells him he's just a liability. Tommy would never have taken that from anyone. Also, wouldn't you want revenge on some bitch who shoots you and leaves you to die in jail? Claude got power in Liberty his own way, so did Tommy. Tommy is the best character ever in any GTA, Claude is cool to, so's CJ, but TOMMY is the best. Learn your facts before you post, and do addition right.

And Tommy is an old gangster...Fido is a young bitch, and CJ is the powerfull ghetto boy.....(it's only my opinion)  :hi:

What the hell? You are so stupid. First you Tommy is the best and then you say CJ is the best, and CJ doesn't count because it's FIDO or Tommy, even though some frolicking idiots call him Fido, even though he is Claude. Also, you have no clue when the GTA games happened.

GTA Vice City happened in 1986. Tommy was 35 then so he'd be 54-55 today.

GTA: San Andreas was in 1992 and assuming CJ was 30 then, he'd be 43 today.

GTA3 was in 2001 and I'm guessing Claude was about 27 in that game, because of his cameo in SA, he had to be at least 18 then. Also, Claude from GTA3 was the same Claude from GTA2, which happened in Augest 2005, so today he'd be somewhere between 32-35.

Also, dolt, CJ is a pussy, taking shit from everybody like Ryder, who tells him he's just a liability. Tommy would never have taken that from anyone. Also, wouldn't you want revenge on some bitch who shoots you and leaves you to die in jail? Claude got power in Liberty his own way, so did Tommy. Tommy is the best character ever in any GTA, Claude is cool to, so's CJ, but TOMMY is the best. Learn your facts before you post, and do addition right.

PWN'D, mother bitches! ^_^

But I still like Claude the best, well, it's a tie, I guess.

The`re both heartless, which makes them great criminals. The`re both smart and cold. I don`t like the fact that Claude doesn`t speak, but come on, he can`t be goddamn mute! Equal chances, because they had equal achievements.