FIDO OR TOMMY

Who would win in a fight?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Fido
    • Tommy

Geez. You're a little late dude. Also, stupid people on these forums act like they know everything about GTA games and then post about it, only to get their ass handed to them is perspective. Look, I knew exactly about these facts when the games happened.

"Tommy is a 35-year-old punk..." is Rockstar's PR description of him for Vice City. Also, one of the missions in VC is called "Phen Phom '86" as in 1986, as in when the game was going on. AND is says it's 1986 in an opening Marco's Bistro sequence. For San Andreas it says 1992 in the opening video when he's at Francis Intl. Plus in your SF garage it says 1992. Finally for GTA3, it would be the current time if it didn't mention a specific year in the opening, wouldn't it? So GTA3 is in 2001, and the exact same guy from it is in 2005's GTA2. Another fact about I'm right when these games happened is Houser's recent OPSM2 UK interview about LCS, where he says GTA3 happened when it was released (2000,2001).

Finally, what's up with your post? "and..........nothing..." :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey genius, next time try putting up a download I can actually use, mmkay?

it works, big boy.

Right, that's why it was an unkown file type? And you're right, I am "Big Boy". Way bigger than you'll ever be.

Actually, that "unknown file type" is real media. You need real player to view it. Just type it in google. Anyway, he doesn't talk in the video. Ciao.

Edited by lujja

Why do you people say that Tommy can win because HE CAN USE MORE WEAPONS than Claude could possibly?

The GTAIII, had a rocket launcher (VC too), GTAIII had XM16E while VC had a Vulcan Cannon. They all have same level of weapons, but VC has more types.

- 'Fido' would win because he is not a big mouth (unlike Tommy), and big mouths can talk properly but act poorly.

- Fido closed the 'book of GTAIII' by himself, with no serious help needed. Tommy closed his book with the help of a lawyer (Ken), a stupid band manager (Paulie, Kent), and a black disco fan (Lance Vance 'Dance').....!!!

- The City in GTAIII (Liberty City) was even more dangerous than Vice City. Because LC had more gangs, the Mafia, the YaKuZa Mafia, the Columbian Cartels, and old-time rap-video gangstas.

So 'Fido' (or Claude, I suppose), would definitely win... But that's only my opinion, go on find more things to proof me wrong.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cant believe I didnt see this topic earlier, but as most of you know, I'm a huge Tommy Vercetti fan. So I think Tommy Vercetti Would kick Claude's (Fido's) ass. Not just because I like Tommy better than Claude but because Tommy killed 11 people with his bare hands and then was in prison for 15 years which had to of toughened him up even more. So because of that, is why I think Tommy would kick his ass.

Edited by Original GTA Master

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

for the douche bags in the first page and beyond FIDO IS HIS NICKNAME, GIVEN BY MARIA, HIS REAL NAME IS CLAUDE! CLAUDE SPEED! THATS HIS NAME AND I CAN PROVE IT.

PS "CLAUDE SPEED" was in more than one gta title. he was in gta 2 without a doubt. if you look at it from a history stand point claude would run circles around tommy.

Edited by *Fiber-Optics

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...