@help@

TiMiNGiSRiGhT

First let me say if im writing in the right section then whooho if not sorry im new here well lets get to the POİNT

well the point is iv downloaded cars for my gta sa and when iv done the readme file instruction i get this

in game when i want to/go to the car i want to get in or want to see or get near the car the game freezes and i need

to shut my pc down and restart it to go back to my desktop so im wandering is there a solution on this if there is

i would like to hear it TY

---------eh

Did you put it with SAMI?If you put it with SAMI,it can make errors,like not showing the car at all,or crashing.The best way to replace mods is with IMG Tool,which you can download here.You'll just need to open IMG Tool,and open gta3.img,which you can find in the folder models in your SA installation folder.Find the file(you have a search option in the menu bar)you want to replace,right click on it,click extract(this way you make a backup)and extract it in a folder or something.Then,right click again on the file you want to replace and click replace(but first extract your files for the mod into a folder or something)and replace the file.Repat this procedure every time you want to put a mod in the game.I hope i've helped. ;)

Edited by σαмε αкα ωεε†

Did you put it with SAMI?If you put it with SAMI,it can make errors,like not showing the car at all,or crashing.The best way to replace mods is with IMG Tool,which you can download here.You'll just need to open IMG Tool,and open gta3.img,which you can find in the folder models in your SA installation folder.Find the file(you have a search option in the menu bar)you want to replace,right click on it,click extract(this way you make a backup)and extract it in a folder or something.Then,right click again on the file you want to replace and click replace(but first extract your files for the mod into a folder or something)and replace the file.Repat this procedure every time you want to put a mod in the game.I hope i've helped. ;)

i got the IMG tool the error is caused by when i added a car the car is elegy or other i replaced it with a skyline and it spawns at that car showroom in san fierro if i could get the cars out of that car showroom the error would fix i heard this in another topic but couldnt find a editor to edit the showrooms if anyone knows one i need it :rolleyes:

Edited by TiMiNGiSRiGhT