100% completion checklist.

I'm looking for a 100% completion checklist.

I'm currently at about 95%, have -

1) All friends still alive 100% like.

2) All 3 net girlfriends 100% like.

3) All cars for Brucie.

4) All cars for Stevie.

5) All races completed.

6) All most wanted (30) taken down.

7) All 200 flying rats found/exterminated.

Last night I figured out the Cubed Video game counts toward completion.

OK, I have gone through EVERY item in the 100% completion checklist and my game says I'm at 99.50%.

Any idea whether there is one specific activity that gets the additional .50% that I need? Has anyone actually gotten a full 100%?

I have seriously done everything on the list and met all random strangers required toward completion, so I don't know what would add a mere .50%. It's driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• 2 months later...
OK, I have gone through EVERY item in the 100% completion checklist and my game says I'm at 99.50%.

Any idea whether there is one specific activity that gets the additional .50% that I need? Has anyone actually gotten a full 100%?

I have seriously done everything on the list and met all random strangers required toward completion, so I don't know what would add a mere .50%. It's driving me crazy.

That's bullshit man. I've got 98.33% and I cant figure out what the last bit is, but that's at least 1.67%; I've no idea what 0.5% would be. Are you sure you've got all the flying rats and stunt jumps? They count for a small amount each.

Girlfriends only require reaching 100% status

Does that count? Cos its not on the 100% list.

Edited by Garth_Vader

• 3 months later...

That's bullshit man. I've got 98.33% and I cant figure out what the last bit is, but that's at least 1.67%; I've no idea what 0.5% would be. Are you sure you've got all the flying rats and stunt jumps? They count for a small amount each.

Girlfriends only require reaching 100% status

Does that count? Cos its not on the 100% list.

i have 98.33 % too.

i hav no idea wat i need 2 do!!