The Big Fat GTA Quiz 2008

flippy888

We all love GTA. From GTA 1 to GTA 4, and everything in between, we just love it. And thats why I have come up with the Big Fat GTA Quiz 2008, a quiz which tests your knowledge on all the games, including GTA4 from GTA3 upwards. I will ask a series of questions in batches. You are then to PM the answers over to me and the first person to get the correct answers will win 10points, the rest will win none. Then another series of questions will come and again you have to submit the correct answers as quickly as possible. You cannot lose points for incorrect answers, you will simply not win the 10points. The person who gets 100points first will win this years Big Fat Quiz. We will keep going until we find someone with 100points, meaning answering 10 correct batches of questions. So be quick, but be right!

Batch 1

1. What is the name of the lead character in GTA IV?

2. What is the name of the voice actor in GTA VC?

3. What is the Shoreside Vale equivalent in GTA IV?

4. Who is the artwork lady in GTA IV, who is continously being spotted in the game as a prositute but never actually confirmed?

5. When was GTA IV meant be released in the UK?

PM the answers over straight away and the first one correct will win 10points. The correct answers will then go up here, along with the ScoreBoard. Once the results have been posted, and the new Batch produced, the old batch will no longer be active. Please do not send in answers for the old batches. Thank you and good luck.

Firstly, there are already MULTIPLE trivia topics, covering ALL the GTA games, including the classics, which you seem to have omitted.

Secondly, this is the most unfair scoring system on the planet. Only people in your time zone will be in with any remote chance of ever winning.

Also:

2. What is the name of the voice actor in GTA VC?

Which voice actor?

If you really think this will be a fair competition with fair scoring and a healthy amount of entrants, then I'll leave it open.